HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
i NEED DESPERATELY TO LOSE HALF MY BODY WEIGHT.... JOINED HERE TODAY AND ALREADY AM FEELING CONFIDENT.. .. WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE FRIENDS ON HERE TO HELP ME KEEP GOING AND VICE VERSA... THANK YOU XXX

JUST WONDERED,,, IVE STILL GOT OVER 2500 CALS LEFT .. I DONT HAVE TO EAT TO USE THEM UP DO I???

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Is that extra calories from exercising? I never eat back my calories (at my doctors advise).
  • BecBe4
    BecBe4 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me if you would like. Best of luck to you!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    Welcome and this is a great site you can do this. I joined in April and everyone has been great. I have lost 18 lbs so far. I think it is kind of slow but since this is a permanent change I think that is the right way to do it. I have learned a lot here and am making sustainable changes! you can too!
    Feel free to add me.
    Mary
  • CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It'll take time to lose the weight so you'll have to be patient. There isn't a quick fix for losing weight. (Not unless you want to gain it back). I wish you luck on your journey! You can add me and we can do this together! :D
  • True_angel4ever
    Options
    Welcome...i just joined 2 days ago, so i could use the support as well.....feel free to add me :)
  • redneckbettie
    redneckbettie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just joined yesterday and have a significant amount to lose as well!
  • MyBabysMamma
    Options
    I don't think we're meant to eat them back.. or store them up!! :)
    But congrats on not going over. I've a lot of weight to lose too.. We can add each other. I joined yesterday and need the motivation. :)
  • brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group
    Take it slow and steady
    You can add me as a friend
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I would say always try to eat at least 1200 calories a day for health reasons. If you gain exercise calories back and are not hungry then don't eat them.
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I try to eat anywhere from 1200-1500 net calories a day--MFP gives me 1650 before exercise. Good Luck!!!
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You wantto be sure to eat at least most of your excercise calories back; enough to get past 1200 net calories... youll have to learn how to manage calories and how to eat higher calorie food option to use up calories; while still remaining healthy.. nuts, peanut butter, banana, rice, beans, avacado, beans, potatoes, cheese, lean meats, etc r all high calorie food options... you can combine them on days where your really low; like putting avacado, beans, cheese, meat, rice together can make a burrito, or rice & beans, or banana and peanutbutter for dessert, or rice and raisins for sweet rice, or doing things like having peanutbutter with celery as one snack, nuts as another, and then having a banana with breakfast and rice with dinner (so spreading out these high calorie items throughout the day).

Youll also need to learn that not all low calorie food is good for you, and that alone will increase your calories; like sugar free syrup might only be 20calories a 1/4 cup, as regular syrup is 210calories, but fake sugars and chemicals can damage your body.. so learning where to take risks and where not to will help you out... low calorie salad dressing seems like a nice idea, but then look at the label--it has double the sodium as the full calorie version... or the cheapest lowest calorie bread has a small amount of fiber; but the full calorie bread has tons of fiber and helps make you fuller and healthier..
  • robynya
    robynya Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome.. I just joined a few weeks ago.. feel free to add me as a friend... we can all use the support.
  • Koalaboo
    Koalaboo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place and everyone I've ever encountered here has been nothing but helpful. Feel free to add me! (That goes for anyone. The more, the merrier!)