Looking for pregnant mfp friends!

Options
I'm due April 3, 2016 and am 28 weeks this week. I've gained about 30lbs so far this pregnancy and would like some pregnant mfp to keep me motivated and on track so I don't gain too much more! My overall diet is healthy but my downfall is candy

Replies

• lakynnsmom
    lakynnsmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also pregnant! I gained 30 with my first and never lost it.
  • lynn2064
    lynn2064 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I had lost about 30lbs just before getting pregnant and gained 13 lbs in my first trimester. I'm trying not to stress too much but not super happy either.
  • MHarper522
    MHarper522 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Also pregnant! Due April 8th. Only gained 10, but started very overweight so trying to not gain much more. Baby is already ahead of the curve!
  • Loradelsol
    Loradelsol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm due the beginning of May, was doing great before getting pregnant and ok during 1st trimester but then holidays got me into eating way more junk and sweets and not exercising. I'd love friends to help motivate to stay eating healthy and exercise even if it's just a little each day!
  • emmaleckallton
    emmaleckallton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 17 weeks, due in june, my daughter is only one so I hadn't lost all baby weight before I fell pregnant again. I'm trying to limit my weight gain as I don't want lots and lots to lose after baby no2 :)
  • gabethegirl86
    gabethegirl86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant and trying not to gain too much! I am 19 weeks so just about the same as you.
  • gabethegirl86
    gabethegirl86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Loradelsol wrote: »
    I'm due the beginning of May, was doing great before getting pregnant and ok during 1st trimester but then holidays got me into eating way more junk and sweets and not exercising. I'd love friends to help motivate to stay eating healthy and exercise even if it's just a little each day!

SAME!!
  • debbsdring
    debbsdring Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, am currently pregnant av got 6 weeks left till my son is born. Ive already gained 3 stones (40lb)... am looking to find over friends in similar situation for a bit of motivation and genral chit chat..am in england and this is going to be my 4th son, my youngest is 12 so its been a long time since i was last like this and to say im really struggling with the weight gain is an understatment..
  • KetoMamaLife
    KetoMamaLife Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm due in june and so far lost 25lbs due to constantly throwing up. But now that I'm feeling good I want to eat healthy and start working out again little by little since my muscles are so weak now:(