Weight GAIN! Someone help :( please

Options
shaylabruton
shaylabruton Posts: 8 Member
edited January 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
I've been consuming 1200 calories a day for the past two weeks, and I've gained 2 pounds??.. Also, I've been drinking nothing but water.. 1/2 to a full gallon daily..cucumber and lemon water, water with orange.. and my face has started breaking out... any ideas what's going on?

Replies

• lovinglife876
    lovinglife876 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well, need more info. Exercise? What you have been eating. I find any sugar at all stalls me and also alcohol.
  • amber68rose556
    amber68rose556 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would hazard a guess that it's water weight, try following your diet for a least a month before you start worrying, have you started exercising recently? this can cause the muscles to hold onto water in order to repair and can start gaining water weight, but again, just wait a few weeks and you'll see a steady decrease in weight.
  • faramelee
    faramelee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Your skin is most likely breaking out because all of the water you are drinking is helping to eliminate toxins. It'll settle down don't worry. :)
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    So are you like 3 ft tall with a body weight of 45 lbs???
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    If it helps I've been on plan for just over a week and at my first weigh in gained 4lbs! My logic is this - I've stuck to my calories and religious weighed everything so there's now way I've eaten in excess of 14000 calories in a week. Its not fat, it's water, it'll come off eventually. I'm sticking with this plan come hell or high water!