YouTube workouts

Options
I started looking at YouTube workout videos to try to incorporate something new into my work out routine and to get off the treadmill a little more, and I found so many great videos.

But also, I was just looking for like 45 mins and I was wondering what everyone's favorite YouTube workout is.

I don't have a lot of equipment to work with (over th3 holidays I did get a kettlebell and medicine ball) and I am trying to find good ways to incorporate those.

If you have a favorite throw it my way, I'm definitely interested.

Also- anyone can add me as a friend on here, if you want.

Replies

• pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender has a variety of workouts, both with and without equipment. Do a search of their site for 45+ minutes with the equipment you have, or without, and the type of workout you're looking for. Enjoy. A set of Dumbbells (I use the PowerBlock adjustables) are helpful but not absolutely necessary.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV is great.
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Umm if you like to dance.... there are a ton of Dance Fitness channels on youtube.. Two of my faves are The Fitness Marshall and Dance Fitness with Jessica! Those are the You Tube workouts I usually do! :blush:
  • tiffanyfoundit
    tiffanyfoundit Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Oh dancing could be real funny form me. And I mean funny. Cause I would definitely look ridiculous.

I really liked the fitness blender channel. I saved a bunch of those ones.