I need help changing my MFP setting, due to up comming hospital stay tommorow.

Options
I need help changing my MFP setting, due to up coming hospital stay tomorrow, can someone help me? Under normal circumstance I'll be fine, but I will be stay in bed for 7 days. I did brought my resistance bands with plan to exercise however way i can.

Replies

• kiara1066
    kiara1066 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello, I hope your hospital stay goes well. Click on "More" if you're on the app < and then click on the "Goals"section.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Are you switching to maintenance during your stay? If it's for a surgery, your body will need some extra nourishment during the healing process. Plus, you will be eating whatever the hospital gives you, right? Personally, I would focus on healing and getting better for those 7 days and probably not even log.

I'm not sure about the app, so try above. If you are on the website, go to My Home >Goals, and then click on the edit button.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I honestly wouldn't even worry about it if its only a week.its hard to estimate portions of hospital food ( you can call the dietician and ask for the numbers if you want , she would probably be glad to help you )
    Otherwise its just a week of a funky diary:),best of luck to you !
  • 2fit2quitsteve
    2fit2quitsteve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    kiara1066 wrote: »
    Hello, I hope your hospital stay goes well. Click on "More" if you're on the app < and then click on the "Goals"section.

• 2fit2quitsteve
    2fit2quitsteve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support in my weight lost journey and I hope all of you add me on MFP as your friend so we maybe there for each other. I'm sorry, I have nothing positive to say given my current situation. :/mdb1iusatjvt.jpg