Support makes a HUGE difference

Options
Hey Pals!

My name is Shellie. I've done MFP for a while and have lost 40 lbs with its help before. I decided to get serious with the journey 9 days ago and have been doing great so far.

From my experiences, having supportive pals makes a HUGE difference. It makes me feel like I must log, workout and report my weight. I've done it w/o pals and I wasn't as successful because I did not feel as much preassure.

Please add me if you are looking for motivation and support as well.

Replies

• Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi Shellie, great post and so true. Feel free to add me! And congratulations on your weight loss to date.

Hillary
  • leesabella
    leesabella Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have used my fitness pal many times over the years and have never stuck to it. This time is different. I need people to keep me going! Feel free to add me :)
  • ShellieGetsFit
    ShellieGetsFit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Imomw2016 wrote: »
    Hi Shellie, great post and so true. Feel free to add me! And congratulations on your weight loss to date.

Hillary

Thank you, Hillary! Req was sent. Love the quote on your profile pic...I must keep that in mind!
  • ShellieGetsFit
    ShellieGetsFit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    leesabella wrote: »
    Hi! I have used my fitness pal many times over the years and have never stuck to it. This time is different. I need people to keep me going! Feel free to add me :)

I love MFP and the whole process. Hope to see you sticking around. I sent a request.
  • BirdyWeirdy77
    BirdyWeirdy77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    it does make a big difference, my have gotten a lot of motivation fro my spouse to loose wight, pushing me to stay away from that candy dish, and only eat my selected diet and eating times. and i have been rapidly loosing weight.
  • Sassysareena
    Sassysareena Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm needing some support.
  • betsy329
    betsy329 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey There! I, too, am looking for some folks that are serious with their journey! I've used MFP for a while now, and am not so much concerned about loosing weight, but becoming super fit for all these OCR's I'm signed up for this summer. If I loose weight in the process then bonus! Feel free to add me!