Looking for Friends in their 30's with 100+ lbs to lose

Options
hey all, looking for motivation, and looking for friends around my age and needing to lose 100+ lbs. I have been big all my life and I need to make a turn around.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! MFP helped me lose 110 lbs before my 40th bday. Feel free to add me!
  • erinistehawesome
    erinistehawesome Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm there! My situation is a little different than yours because I'm a new mom and currently breastfeeding. I also have a lap band, but the healthy eating aspect is the same! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I have 100+ pounds I'd like to lose!
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. I gain the twenty pounds back that I lost but I'm back on MFP to try again. So, keep going!
  • Radory
    Radory Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 39 for 3 more months, lol. I've lost 38 pounds and have 89 more to go.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    In my 30s and I still have a ways to go. Feel free to add me, on daily.
  • groove2rude
    groove2rude Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya, bro. I'm 34 and I've always been a big dude. I'm 6'1at 337 lbs and I want [need] to lose 100+. You can do it -- stay focused and get back on MFP even if you fall by the wayside. This is my second time back on after losing 18 lbs last year.. most of which I've found-again.
  • groove2rude
    groove2rude Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    BTW, don't let that discourage you.. I'm notoriously lazy so that's my own fault. Part of this journey is a constant exercise in discipline and consitency, which I think I greatly improved on since my first attempt. Besides, I think improvement is the overall goal!
  • RnS2015
    RnS2015 Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    100 lbs isn't my goal at the moment, I'm focusing on my short term goals but I do have close to a 100 lbs to lose. Always looking for motivational friends, feel free to add me and good luck! :)
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've got 100-150 lbs to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • grade8clues
    grade8clues Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and I have 85 to loose
  • mikka27
    mikka27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 w 100lbs to loose