Left but back again.

Options
Hey Everyone. I stopped using by his app and working out and ended up gaining it all back plus more. Its time for me to buckle down and get back into it but this time not quit! I have never used any other part of the app except to just keep track of my Cal. I plan on getting more involved with what this app has to offer. Thanks ;)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'm buckling down too. Add me and we can support each other!
  • RahulKantariya
    RahulKantariya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have also started using this app again. And II ll keep using it.
  • kellysmith80
    kellysmith80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep... Used to use it and now I'm back with extra to loose! Let's keep motivated this time!
  • embear2
    embear2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I used it over a year ago, it was brilliant. Got to my ideal weight and stopped using it. Then back problems put me out of action for 6 months so all the weight crept back on. So here I am again today, day 1 with at least 2 stone to lose. My opinion now is that this needs to be a life move, not a quick fix. Keep plugging at it, and you'll do it.
  • sylenaj
    sylenaj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Guilty I stopped using this app as well gained weight back so here I am trying to stay focused! Good luck everyone on this journey!!
  • jaytrav76
    jaytrav76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mel. I'm in the same boat here. Last year I was the slimmest and fittest I'd been for a long time but then I put it all back on plus a bit more! I'm 1 week back into it and have lost 0.5 kilo. Please add me as a friend as I don't have any buddies.
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Add me too!
  • im11fly
    im11fly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yea I got to get back into the swing of things...add me we can keep it going
  • leaa18
    leaa18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Leanne used this a few years ago trying to loose a stone after Christmas
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I came back a week ago after two years or so. I maintained as planned after meeting my goal the 1st time, then I broke my ankle, was laid up for a month. I think that is when I started creeping up again. So far, it has been easier this second time around to get used to that "hungry feeling" and ignore same.
    Good luck!