Really need motivation

Options
Hey I'm Juliette. I want to lose 60lbs and I would love some help and motivation!! That's what we're all here for right? Would love to talk to anyone!! :) these 60 lbs will and could save my relationship. Any words of encouragement would be awesome!

Replies

• schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    For me portion control and working out is key. Stick with it and don't look back. You can do it!! Please add me as a friend. I will talk with you. My name is Sharon
  • khamaesi
    khamaesi Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi Juliette! Good luck on your fitness journey! It's a difficult, but incredibly rewarding journey. I've been on mine for a year and a half and I feel amazing! Few words of advice: first, never give up. There are some bad days, but never let those bad days turn into bad weeks. Second, remember that there's a balance to this. It's okay to have a few junk foods and to have rest days from the gym, but to counter that with days of focus and good exercise! Third, this is a lifestyle choice, not a quick fix! You'll be on this journey for a long long time! Last but not least, don't do this for the sole reason of trying to save your relationship. Do this for you. At the end of the day you should be wanting to do this for you, not for anyone else.

Feel free to add me so we can be on this journey together! I promise you it's the most amazing experience!
  • queeny1
    queeny1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Juliette. You can do this! I was on MFP a couple of years ago and reached my goal and now find myself slipping back into some old habits because of a new relationship lol! I am not sure of your age but for me limiting carbs and sugar is the way to go. Add me as a friend and lets encourage each other to the finish line (and beyond).

happy new year :)