Bye, Bye Baby Weight?!

Options
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to see if there are any new moms out there I can share this journey with. I have (tons of) baby weight that NEEDS to go and am fairly motivated to send it packing. :) I have a 2 1/2 year old boy with more energy than I ever thought possible and a 3 month old watching his every move and taking notes. Therefore the need to lose this weight and get my energy level back up to par is essential. I look forward to the active lifestyle being a parent of 2 little boys brings and my goal is to have the stamina to keep up with them. Myfitnesspal has been working well for me but I feel like I'm posting to 'lala land' with only one friend.

Replies

• KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like :) I have a 5.5 year old, a 3.5 year old and a 2 month old at home and I have a ton of baby weight to lose too!

We can do it!

Katie
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Jillian. Aubrey is almost 7 weeks old. I have a lot of work to do to get this tummy flab toned up again. Feel free to add me.
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like! I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old, and have lots of baby weight to loose!
  • stillwater1978
    stillwater1978 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! :) I have a 4 year old and a 5 month old and am trying to get rid of the baby weight as well!
  • mandy_grace
    mandy_grace Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please all feel free to add me too. My daughter is 2 years and 4 months and am trying to shift the last bit of weight. Good luck to you all x
  • futbolista10
    Options
    I'm in the same BOAT!!! and man, its a FAT boat :( wahhhhhhh. I gained 42 lbs with my pregnancy and baby is now 5 months old, and this fat HAS GOT TO GO! but we can do it! We can be hot moms! :) feel free 2 add me
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    HI! I have a 17 month old and a 7 week old, they keep me busy!! I can't believe how much energy my toddler has,I don't know how I am going to keep up when they are both walking, hopfully dropping some of this weight will help!!

Feel free to add me!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jenny Feel free to add me. I have a 3years old and a 10 month old, and have lots of baby weight to loose too.
  • jenmwoodard
    Options
    I can definitely sympathize. I was on my way to loosing weight before I had my son, 4 years ago. I gained another 20 lbs when I stopped breast feeding and I never got back to my pre-pregnancy weight before I had my daughter. She is now 11 months old, and I've just barely been able to maintain my current weight.

My son is in Tee Ball, and my daughter is already walking (she has as much energy as he does)! I am ready to loose the weight!

Feel free to add me. It's been nice to have folks in similar situations. :happy:
  • hdpotts51
    hdpotts51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    THANKS guys!! It's great to meet all of you!!
  • MandyKutz
    MandyKutz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I have a 20 month old, and I'm still working on getting rid of the baby weight, too! I'm looking for new friends to motivate me, as well.
  • MyBabysMamma
    Options
    Hi Heather..
    I'm the same as you.. A very active baby boy (8 months), needing me to be a very active parent.. His Dad works abroad so I'm all he has and I want to have the energy to keep up, and keep him interested and active.

We can support each other.. Good luck with your weight loss!! :)
  • Harrar10
    Harrar10 Posts: 116
    Options
    Hi Heather,
    My name is amber and I have an almost 12 week old at home and gained over 60 lbs during my pregnancy!! I am working to lose it all, and then some :-) feel free to add me as well!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've got 7m old twin boys and I've gotta get down to "fighting weight" to keep up with them. :)
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've got 7m old twin boys and I've gotta get down to "fighting weight" to keep up with them. :)

Oh wow. I can't imagine have two to look after. I don't think I have that sort of strength. :wink:
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mommy - have a 7 month old girl (my first). I have about 40lbs to lose although most of that was packed on with hormones before the baby and then staying home with her afterwards. :ohwell: Feel free to add me ---