Am I looking Skinny, Fat or Athletic?

Options
2»

Replies

• ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Thank You everyone. fnohwwuy5pe8.jpg

This was me an year ago. I lost 50 lbs. So was just checking..

Thank You ClubSilencio for your comment. My next goal is to get 6 packs by spring.

Good job, buddy.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    seriously?

*snort* That was my response as well.

The profile pic is blurry, small and the quality is not great so OP, I cannot answer your question.

Also, have not read the whole thread yet so, I may eat my words in a minute. But #noregrets. LOL!
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    seriously?

The profile pic is blurry, small and the quality is not great so OP, I cannot answer your question.

Also, have not read the whole thread yet so, I may eat my words in a minute. But #noregrets. LOL!

Please click and expand it..
  • blondierunner2015
    blondierunner2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    seriously?

Then maybe you should read it instead of making fun...he's worked hard to lose 50 pounds and became a citizen.
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    seriously?

Then maybe you should read it instead of making fun...he's worked hard to lose 50 pounds and became a citizen.

Thank You !!!!! appreciate it!
  • blondierunner2015
    Options
    seriously?

Thank You !!!!! appreciate it!

You're AWESOME! They just didn't understand what or why you were asking. You keep on doing what you're doing. Very inspiring! Hard work pays off.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    A skinny athletic person. You've obviously been working on your arms. I agree that your torso does look underdeveloped compared to your arms. Just keep working at it.
  • nm2bsc
    nm2bsc Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Nice plot twist OP. You went from in-love-with-himself meat head to weigh loss inspirational success story with a hint of patriotism. Well done! And to answer your question I agree with other Abs need more beef
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yes.... Maybe posting the before pic, along with the original post, would have saved a few people (myself included) from looking like inconsiderate *kitten*. With that said... Keep up the good work.
  • blondierunner2015
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm so lol-ling right now...at the plot twist comment..just funny. My favorite post of the day.
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Options
    Cant tell
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Great transformation, lots of hard work apparent. Love the plot twist too :D
    Well done
  • 365daystofitgirl
    365daystofitgirl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    skinny going on athletic
  • nm2bsc
    nm2bsc Posts: 111 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm so lol-ling right now...at the plot twist comment..just funny. My favorite post of the day.

Thank you. Glad to be of service.
  • PatriciaRepas
    PatriciaRepas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    dm7pnlgnn8ft.jpg

hello guys well I am new here and I have no idea
    where to post ... so I have an question... Well since my 13 years I am trying to lose weight because everyone was making fun of me. So I have a fewer to ask you , and I need your advice please.I have no idea what to eat, I am like obssesd with the calories. (How much can I eat and how much i should burn)

well I am trying to eat 1000-1500 calories pro day.

I am active, everyday I am walking to school for 30 minutes and also the same to home,

every evening I am going for a 1 hour walk or so, I am cleaning my apartment everyday . I love fruit it's all I am eating + some bread and something like that.. but mostly through the whole day i am eating, apples, grapes,oranges... and then some bread or salad or some meat ( i prefer chicken breast).. because..well.. I am really afraid that I will get fat again.... it's really my fear.... everyone is telling me to eat normal but I just can't...

there is a picuture of me in underwear which was taken 15.1.2016... Can you help me please, and tell me what to do, some exercise?
    Thank you..

AND PLEASE...be honest..but not brutal...