Interesting thought... Willy Wonka and the Choc. Factory

Options
Sway
Sway Posts: 100 Member
Hi, okay in the book, he makes a gum that is like a three course meal (that's when she turns into a blueberry). But what if there was a gum with zero calories that tasted like REAL food... they should make something like that and test it out. Kind of makes me wonder if Roald Dahl is onto something there.

Replies

• squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Extra gum has those dessert delights things ... key lime pie is the only one I've tried but it's delicious!
  • PrfctGdess
    PrfctGdess Posts: 257
    Options
    Maybe, but the thought of chewing gum that tasted like, say, turkey kind of grosses me out. :)

Although Extra makes some that taste like desserts - strawberry shortcake, mint chocolate chip ice cream, etc.
  • HealthierIn2011
    Options
    The Mint Chocolate Chip Extra is AWESOME!
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    haha! I love it!! that wouldbe awesome..fix the 'craving' without the bad side effects!! :)
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Maybe, but the thought of chewing gum that tasted like, say, turkey kind of grosses me out. :)

Although Extra makes some that taste like desserts - strawberry shortcake, mint chocolate chip ice cream, etc.

I'm with you on the mains (sounds seriously icky) but the pudding ones sound lush....will need to keep my eye out for them!! Vx
  • lauralives
    Options
    I am addicted to that extra gum.
    They have strawberry shortcake, mint choco chip, key lime pie, and they recently came out with/I recently found orange creamsicle!
    I love them all my favorites are mint choco chip and orange creamsicle...the key lime pie is really true to taste to but the only one I'm not fond of is the strawberry shortcake one.
    They are definitely awesome though for whenever I'm craving something sweet. :)
  • TamiLinc
    TamiLinc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi, okay in the book, he makes a gum that is like a three course meal (that's when she turns into a blueberry). But what if there was a gum with zero calories that tasted like REAL food... they should make something like that and test it out. Kind of makes me wonder if Roald Dahl is onto something there.

I have been wanting this for several several years!!!!!!
  • franurra
    franurra Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    omg! i was thinking the same 2 days ago while driving to work, it would be great to just have the gum with 3 course meal, including the extra glass of wine of course, totally calorie free, without the blueberry pie, i dont want to go to the juicing room:) awsome thought tho, im glad im not the only daydreamer!yey!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to hear from those of you who have tried the new gums. I've been curious, and now I think I might have to try them!! Cool!
  • Sway
    Sway Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ooohhh YAY!! I definitely will buy a pack of each and see!! Great thanks!! Yeah chewing on turkey and mashed potatoes sounds really gross... but other things might not be so bad. Also I'm vegan, so if they made pudding or other things in a gum... Zero Calories, and Zero animal product I'd BE SOOO HAPPY!! Lol!!