Hello Everyone

Options
Im Jacki and Im looking for friends for support on this journey to get my healthy body back. Im recently single and I have about 5 years of relationship weight to lose. I have been using mfp for about a week now and I think its awesome :)

Replies

• keannawilliams22
    keannawilliams22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Jacki, My name is KeAnna. I'm also looking for friends for support and motivation on this weight loss journey! I have gained Holiday weight Lol.... I hope that we both can meet our goals
  • LazyGuy91
    LazyGuy91 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Good luck to you both!
  • kkgines333
    kkgines333 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just joined right before Christmas and am very new to this as well! Let's do this together!
  • kjpower2011
    kjpower2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I got 3st baby weight to lose and we could support each other :)
  • trevnik3bys
    trevnik3bys Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    New to this too! I've always been "tiny" until about 4 years ago when I started packing on the weight due to a stressful career. Recently joined MFP and excited to get back on track with others that are facing similar challenges. Feel free to add me too.
    Blessings,
    Nikki
  • JulieHearts
    JulieHearts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add... have always done well when I stick to MFP. It's easy to use :) and the people are great!
  • MarvaCole
    MarvaCole Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie,
    We can all do this together. I am going to give it a good try and I know we all can do it
  • marija09
    marija09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Jacki!

MFP's great cos it really keeps u accountable, sometimes snacking in between meals is the worst thing that can happen to me!