operation beach body is on...2016 is our year...lets. do this..:)

Options
Ive decided this year....now that im in my fourties its time yo start looking after myself...i took my before photo....ohhh good god...i dont want to see it again..but every day its my insperation...im on day five healthy eating...lots of fast walking...and i feel great...did the bill blanks workout today...what a buzz...i feel amazing....

Replies

• frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You got this! Stay focused and when you feel like you're about to give in reach out for help. People respond pretty quickly in these forums. Add people as friends. It's really nice to get a thumbs up on your post when you've logged something positive. It makes you want to get on here. Feel free to add
  • paulajane148
    paulajane148 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for that...once i get the hang of this and know how to add people i will...me and technology are not the best of buddies..:)
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That's okay, I can add you instead to where all you have to do is go to your friends tab and accept
  • paulajane148
    paulajane148 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Got it...brill...thank you...:) x
  • jloague
    jloague Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What Up,
    Im older & I no longer can't destroy a deep dish pizza then run a 5 miler, so I am changing my daily diet to get lean again. Looking for a group to stay motivated.....