Needing new friends and support :)

Options
Trying to tackle my weight problem a new way :) Please let me know if I can add you...I could really use the support!! Hope everyone is doing well on their journey!

Replies

• Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Heya =) You can add me!
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    i love new friends!
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need support too!
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add...we are all in this together:)
  • freedomgirl
    Options
    New today, everyone needs support!!! You can do it! Add me
  • BByounglady
    Options
    Hey Guys - Just joined. Planning on losing 20 pounds before september :D
  • pucks_mom23
    Options
    You can add me! We can use all the support we can get!!

BTW...Welcome to MFP :)
  • jmbpulido
    jmbpulido Posts: 3
    Options
    while im not new to MFP, i am new to putting my two cents worth in. so, here we go. after a year of doing this on my own and losing 50lbs. i am now at a huge stand still in my weight loss and motivation. i still betwee 50 and 70 lbs to go. WOW u might say. but really in the grand sceam of things i know i can do it. i already have, right? the hard part is not getting to the gym for me. its the making the right food choice thing that gets me every stinkin time. i love the gym. im good at the gym. im getting certified to teach zumba in just a few weeks here. but the food yall is killing me. my family, we celebrate with food. we show our love with food. we mourn with food. i have such a love hate relationship with food. anyone else in the same boat? im sure there is someone. i guess these are my thoughts for this day. thus far im back on track. to all of you who may fall of the wagon now and again. ill be here to catch you (so to speak) if you will catch me.
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    Sure, you can add me! Anyone can! :) Love meeting new people... Hope you have a great time here!
  • pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well if you are still looking for new friends (this applies to anybody who reads this) :)
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:) I have a long way to go and could use the company!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    This summer I am intensifying my fitness efforts due to circumstances in life. So I am sort of doing this in a new way too. I still want to do it in a way that will be permanent which to me means slower. However I could go a little faster than I have so I plan to. Add me if you want. I am committed to being on here daily. I may forget to push the submit button every 250 days or so but I read all my friends updates and log daily. Good luck on your new way.
  • Jessica5000
    Options
    You can add me. I'm struggling today but I will be back focued tomorrow! I promise!!!
  • danifunsize
    danifunsize Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there I am in the same boat! Tryin to change my whole lifestyle. Its so hard. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am new too and could also use the support..... :-)
  • Cyd46
    Cyd46 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... We all need the support! : )
  • Nit2Winit11
    Options
    You can add me too!! Always looking for new friends and support!
  • stephgreene
    stephgreene Posts: 143
    Options
    Anybody can add me! :)
  • Nayabug4590
    Options
    Feel Free to add me anyone :] Just want some help along the way.Seems being in this by myself I always seem to mess up the 'diet' I'm on lol. Just started fitnesspal today so.. today is a new beginning, hopefully we can all share tips :]
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Friend request on its way. :-)