I Lost 275 Pounds- Offer Motivation & Support To Anyone Facing A Difficult Weight Loss Journey

buttersbunch
buttersbunch Posts: 180 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
y0tbkwh3brho.jpeg
Have you just started a difficult or challenging weight loss journey? Or, maybe you are part way through your journey and feeling discouraged or stuck?

Replies

• buttersbunch
    jl4ceqct9hmc.jpeg

My 'before & current' photo...
    change IS possible for YOU!!

• watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Amazing! Great job!
  • buttersbunch
    Thank you! Hoping anyone out there doubting themselves will see that if I can do this, THEY CAN TOO!!
  • starliacash30
    starliacash30 Posts: 19 Member
    Ive lost 60 pounds so far . and its getting harder . i will love support add me please . thanks
  • buttersbunch
    Starlia, how much further do you have to go? You've done some significant changes to have achieved your 60 pound loss so far! It's most definitely hard, but staying overweight is HARDER in the long run! You can do this!!
  • Congratulations on your loss, it's amazing! Did you use a certain plan?
  • buttersbunch
    Thank you! Yes, I lost the weight using WW (meetings)- 100 pounds off in my first 7 months, and the next 175 pounds over the following 2+ years!

Once I reached my goal, my (our family) schedule had changed quite a bit, and faithfully attending Saturday meetings no longer worked.
  • Did you find that the plan helped you or was it the fact that you knew you your weight would be recorded weekly that helped you stay on track? Thank you for your replies,I have alot to lose and I feel that I cant get past the 40 pounds I have been losing and gaining most of my life.
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    I need help. I am currently 223 lbs 236 at my highest 198 was my lowest in the last 15 years. I feel discouraged, defeated, depressed I want to cry about needing to lose almost 100lbs. Honestly it feels like it won't happen. But I have a cruise planned in November. I REALLY want to get this under control. And feel better emotionally, physically and as far as my self worth goes.