Looking for motivation!

Options
Hello I need to lose 40pounds looking for tips motivation and recipes and good workout tips

Replies

• vegankiller
    vegankiller Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can help! First I quit soda. Then cut sugar to minimal. Then didn't go on a diet, but a lifestyle change. 120 days I've lost 32lbs! When you're faithful to yourself, it's possible! I eat same I used to just less, and I measure food. Good luck , never give up and only weigh every other week.
  • alishabaker8628
    alishabaker8628 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! :) I do not drink pop but I love wine lol yikes. My husband was saying exactly what you said. What kind of workout do you suggest to tighten belly. And foods to lose belly fat
  • sherrirod252015
    sherrirod252015 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! :) I do not drink pop but I love wine lol yikes. My husband was saying exactly what you said. What kind of workout do you suggest to tighten belly. And foods to lose belly fat

Wine is my problem too...I didn't realize it's just as bad as sodas..
  • whoffmanz
    whoffmanz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Glad to offer motivation and support. Add me as a friend if you want. I have found that using the calories teacher helps me avoid overeating.
  • skwytt
    skwytt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Start with a higher calorie intake. Then slowly taper as you hit weight loss plateaus. Take you body weight and multiply it by 15, that should give you a good calorie base. Good luck!