Add me! I just reinstalled mfp. Let's motivate each other!

Options
mllett
mllett Posts: 96 Member
I ve been on my journey for about a year now. I lost 50 ibs originally and then got stuck, let some bad eating habits creep back in and gained 15 ibs back

Replies

• mllett
    edited January 2016
    Options
    For some reason it left off the rest of what I said. Anyway, just said I m ready to lose those 15 ibs plus more!
  • whoffmanz
    whoffmanz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    50lbs is an awesome achievement. If you can get that far you can definitely reach your next goal.
  • Madmicky74
    Madmicky74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I too have just reinstalled it after letting the weight creep back up. Good luck on ur journey ☺️
  • mllett
    Options
    U too @Madmicky74. It sucks going backwards, doesn't it?
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I lost a bunch and have gained it back. Time to get serious about this again.
  • kyedo
    kyedo Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The best thing about having done this before, is that you know you are capable. There are a lot of folks just starting, this month, that are not sure if they can succeed or not. You got this!
  • mllett
    Options
    Thank u @whoffmanz. I will be super motivated for a while and then I ll lose it and it's a pain to get it back! I know that's when the discipline should kick in bc u aren't gonna always "feel" it, that is what i really need to focus on overcoming, pushing through when I don't feel like it. I feel like I m back on the right path of making better choices.
  • mllett
    Options
    Thank u for the encouragement!@kyedo it's been a struggle lately and I have fallen down but I m not giving up!
  • nlespier
    nlespier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm on pretty much every day. I had lost over 70lbs but then got pregnant and then lazy after I had my daughter so I gained it back. I'm working really hard to get it off again. My first goal is to lose 30lbs by May.
  • mllett
    Options
    @corporatelawmom this is something I m very familiar with. I m ready to overcome it! Now that I m motivated. The real issue is when I m not motivated that I need to discipline myself and stick to eating healthier. Good luck to u! We have so much potential within us!
  • mllett
    Options
    Sent u a friend request @corporatelawmom
  • mllett
    Options
    @nlespier will do. U lost it once (if your like me, you've been losing/gaining all your life), u can do it again! Look forward to seeing your progress! Good luck!
  • kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You will lose it, 15lbs no problem ! I've lost weight, gained weight so know what you mean!
  • mllett
    Options
    @kunaal50 it's a vicious cycle, isn't it?
  • mk0212
    mk0212 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Same here! I have about 40lbs to lose in total. I started back again last week after about a year off and so far it's going okay. I'll send you a request!
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I used MFP a couple years back and it helped me get into the best shape of my life! Then I got comfortable with my now husband and I've gained 30 pounds :(
    Anyway, now I'm back and going to hit this out of the park! It's just going to take a long time.

We can do this!
  • christierenea
    christierenea Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    New here as well, trying to keep motivated to lose 20 pounds more. If you did it once you can do it again, keep motivated and good luck.
  • katieclon
    katieclon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Everyone else, feel free to add me :)
  • gealba86
    gealba86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    70 pounds off but 35 of that has came back out of nowhere!! Lol I'm here to kick *kitten*. Good luck from Houston!!
  • kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It absolutely is. But will a gut check, pardon the pun it can be sorted :D