Stay at home moms?

Options
2»

Replies

• Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I stay at home with two boys, 2 and 5. Thankfully the older one is in kindergarten and the younger one still naps so I can get my exercise in during nap time!

I'm down 20lbs currently and have 15 or so to go before I start working on some muscle!
  • peachykeen89
    peachykeen89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me! I have 3 littles...boy-7 girl-6 baby girl-2 months
    I'm looking for other mommy friends to keep me accountable! :D
  • RisaCasey
    RisaCasey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm of a 6yr old. I am a chronic yo-yo dieter. I'm determined to change that and create a healthy life of eating well and exercising. I want to be a role model for my daughter.
  • ajatanabe
    ajatanabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom for about a year but I do work from home and on the weekends. My son is 13 months old and since he's been born ive been GAINING instead of losing. I'm still breastfeeding and maybe that was my excuse to eat more but now I'm even more than I weighed right before giving birth! It's time to get back. Motivation definitely needed!
  • Chelseas_Journey
    Chelseas_Journey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to a very active 1 year old. I try my best to stay motivated and exercise but honestly I'm usually just ready to fall asleep because the baby tires me out. But I need and want to do this so I can be healthier and can be a role model for my daughter. Feel free to add me (anyone)
  • ronflournoy498
    ronflournoy498 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lol, stay at home dad here! (We DO exist)
  • alismommy1992
    alismommy1992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Lol welcome
    quote="ronflournoy498;35062056"]Lol, stay at home dad here! (We DO exist) [/quote]

• alismommy1992
    alismommy1992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I will add u i am a sahm to an adorable 19 month old bby girl who for my bad luck doesnt nap at all wakes up super early and sleeps super late and when i try to work out she is always getting into something
  • flabtofab2016
    flabtofab2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    lolly2414 wrote: »
    I'm a SAHM to 1 boy and 2 girls. I lost 25lbs in the 2nd half of 2014 using MFP before enduring a super stressful year last year and gaining it all back. I need to lose about 70 lbs total now and some days it's really hard to get going but I'm determined because I miss the energy I used to have before I gained the weight.

Apart from the number of children this exactly me. I'm a SAHM of one. Lost 4 stone in 2014 , Gained it all back and then some in 2015. Have a wedding to attend in 2016 so I'm making a change.
  • SavannahCSS
    SavannahCSS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mum to a 2 and a half year old feel free to add me :)
  • corrinrosales5
    corrinrosales5 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Me :smile: I am 25, married with three kiddos. Girl 8, boy, 5 and boy 4. I just moved out if state so I'm hoping to have a new job in the next six months. I'm not a home body and that's what is hard for me. I'd like to lose thirty pounds by summer. Feel free to add me
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Single mom who works from home. Stay at home mom life, working mom pay check. Kids are 13 and 17 and extremely involved in after school activities. Working on myself finally because they dont want to hang out with me since they're teenagers. lol Cant say I blame them.
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm at SAHM. Both are finally in school this year though, but I just finally started making time for working out again. I seem to do the yoyo thing losing it and gaining it all back (and then some usually!). I agree with the missing the energy we had before!! My husband keeps bringing up having a third child, and I want to lose weight before that happens, ideally about 20-25 lbs!
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Sahm to 3 here,although I have been studying and from February I am childminders to my 7 month old niece so I always seem to be busy!
  • sbrooks0387
    sbrooks0387 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 4 (3 boys and 1 girl), ages 1 year - 6years. By the time i get the kids all in bed at night I do not want to do anything but some me time. But i keept chanting to myself, just 15 mins, just 15 mins. so i watch a half hour show while doing my 15 mins of workout (i may have the youtube workout i am doing memorized, so i don't need it playing any more. or i play them on the computer on mute and watch something on the t.v. at the same time). i do 15 mins of cardio during nap before i eat lunch and then another 15 mins after they go to bed. it's a lot easier for me to find 15 mins at a time to devote to working out rather than a 30 min chunk at some point in my day that is not already spoken for.
  • ValerieG2006
    ValerieG2006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 7yr old. I want to loose 50lbs. I struggle with working out and healthy meal options. Very new to MFP and have been using it a week so far.
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home from washington, all my babies are in school now. I have two girls, 11 and 9 and a little boy 6. Married to my one and only high school sweetheart for 10 years, been with him for 16. I lost 40 lbs this last year and now just have the last 17 i want to lose. I have no specific plan in mind other than eating healthy and doing whatever workouts work for me at that time. I tried strict workout schedules lol they are not for me some days i just flat out dont wanna do one specific thing. Anyway any friends and support is always welcome so if you want to add me feel free! Good luck everyone!!
  • MommaDusa
    MommaDusa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home mom in need of supportive women like myself. I have a 11 year old and a 7 month old.
  • Evilla25
    Evilla25 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Not a mother but help and get helped right? Woooohoooo lets get this started!!! Oh hi to all btw lol
  • determined2suceed
    determined2suceed Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm to 5 kiddos so I'm so busy with their schedules that I really don't have much time for me and I have decided that i need to make time for myself because a happy mom is the best mom right?! Would love some buddies that can relate to just how much we do and help to keep me motivated to get moving and eat right! I look forward to getting some buddy requests!