Runner girl in need of some motivational friends

Options
Hello,

I am 25/f/uk, i've previously lost over 40lbs using MFP but i'm back to lose that last bit which will be my lowest ever weight of my adult life. Now that i'm back my friends list has taken a bit of a hit to say the least haha.

I run 5 times a week, take part in a lot of events and I am currently training for a marathon so exercise isn't a problem for me.

I am currently 73.7kg (11:06 stone) which has crept up over Christmas and I want to get down to 63kg in order to be at a good weight for my race by May. My intake is 1300 a day minimum with exercise calories eaten back.

Please add me if you feel you have similar goals or interests :smile:

Replies

• FitSpongebob
    FitSpongebob Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Add me I'll give you all the motivation and info
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Christmas always adds pounds to me too, good luck!
  • fitjulz40in12
    fitjulz40in12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me please! I'm doing the same thing. I have about 5-10 more pounds to lose (I'm American) - and my goal is to have it off before my half marathon on May 7th. I'm also focusing on strength training, so I may not see the pounds budge, but I expect to see the inches off so that I can be more trim for my run!
  • Eau_Rouge
    Eau_Rouge Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds as though you have all the tools you need to get to your goal. Good luck :)
  • 365daystofitgirl
    365daystofitgirl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the UK, near London; just added you. I run, sometimes :)
  • msharrington315
    msharrington315 Posts: 199 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Add me as well. I had 200+ pound all natural loss in 11 months. I can still use supportive friends as well.
  • lavandermean2014
    lavandermean2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi need friends tooso ican have support to stay on track