Others with an open diary to share ideas?

Options
I'm on a 1200 calorie diet and being a very picky eater I find it difficult to eat a large range of meals. So looking for open diaries

Replies

• donistenzel
    donistenzel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If you friend me, you can see mine. I drink herbalife shakes, so that might help get your nutrition in. Good luck.
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to stick to ~1200. Feel free to add me, though I maintain a ketogenic diet, so LCHF. Others, feel free to add.
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine. I'm not at 1200, but maybe you can get some ideas.
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200 and i'm pretty sure I have an open diary. Never go over my calories and i'm always full at the end of the day! Some of mine are in spanish since I live in Spain but feel free to ask me what things are if you don't know ^^
  • jennamae102
    jennamae102 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My diary is open if you'd like to add me, my current daily goal is 1320!
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My current goal is right around 1350, you can add me as a friend.
  • ChampagneLaughter495
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request you can see my diary! I am 1300 calories and a pretty pixky eater too so I'm always trying to find other diaries to look at! Im also STARVING by the end of the day :(
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Mine's around 1300, feel free to take a peek.

As for people who feel it's not enough food, try replacing any bread-based foods with meat or nuts. Protein will make you feel fuller longer.
  • abijones75
    abijones75 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm super picky too, you're welcome to look at mine but I do eat the same things day in and day out!
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My calorie goal is 1450..feel free to add me or look at my food diary,its open. I don't eat healthy all the time but I try to sometimes or ill make a recipe for protein bars or something every once in a while