Any girls 5'6-5'7 170ish pounds?

Options
I would love to have a buddy who weighs around the same as me trying to lose weight. I am trying to lose around 15 pounds maybe 20 depending. I am struggling and could really use a friend who has the same struggles. Friend me if you are my twin!

Replies

• InStabilityKills
    Options
    Good Luck. Not your twin but am willing to be a friend if you want. I'm 5'6 and about 185
  • amberveith
    amberveith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I fit that description almost exactly. and i want to weigh 150 anything less and i look like a skeleton. so if you'd like to friend me feel free :)
  • icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I hope you find your buddy. I'm 5'7" but I'm sadly 45 ish pounds north of that number.
  • mizpaden74
    mizpaden74 Posts: 3,727 Member
    Options
    sounds like me - and have been going on forevah - would be happy to be your buddy - best wishes!!
  • dswizzles
    dswizzles Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 56" and around 180. Friend me if you'd like!! :)
  • Keri_girl
    Keri_girl Posts: 44
    Options
    5'8" 185 here!
  • vodkaswigger
    vodkaswigger Posts: 467
    Options
    Hiya, i was your twin when i first started on MFP a couple of months ago but i have since lost a few pounds and it feels so good, Good luck, you can do this. Welcome and feel free to add me,same goes for anyone, Its a great site. xx
  • ashleyrenae253
    Options
    hello! 5'7 3/4 and 170 my goal is the same as well! good luck to you would love to be your freind! :)
  • Nit2Winit11
    Options
    5'6 183 my goal is 135. You can friend me if you like.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Yay so many twins!! I should start a thread for all the peeps around this size because it seems hard to get smaller darn it!
  • moschuman
    moschuman Posts: 5
    Options
    Just joined and in the same boat,,,would love to have that extra "accountability" and support. Not even sure how to use most of these tools yet, but a co-worker of mine turned me on to this site...it seems really helpful!!

Marla
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I am 5'7" and started MFP at 175 pounds. I am currently 155.
  • jetsetmaven
    jetsetmaven Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ashleyrenae253 you are my exact twin. People just don't realize how important the 3/4 is.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Is anyone interested in starting a group for ladies around our size? I am thinking it might be nice to see how people are doing. Let me know!
  • M12e31g
    M12e31g Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm 5'7. Was 167 when I started here, slowly but surely haven't gotten to just under 160.

I'm glad to see some "twins". I feel people our height can carry weight so differently. You can either look great and in a shape, a totally slob (aka me), or anywhere in between.
  • hopeandj
    hopeandj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' and 161lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend! Leave a message so I know who you are!
  • mrb_9110
    mrb_9110 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", started at 165 and am currently down to 148ish. Anyone can friend me if they want a little encouragement :)
  • TJcycle
    TJcycle Posts: 2
    Options
    I am exactly those two things! Been stuck at 170 for a year! Been doing everything I can with no move on the scale, I am super frustrated so just joined this program. I would love motivation as well, go ahead and friend me!
  • Ellastrong
    Ellastrong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 178, my goal is 160 for now.....friend me if you'd like!! Would love the motivation!!!
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 166 pounds and totally down for starting a group of similar ladies.