Looking for new friends!

Options
Hi, my name is Yari
I've been on and off MFP for the last 2/3 years, I am looking for new friends. I have friends on here but most of them haven't logged on in over months! I am determined to get in shape! In the past I've lost 42 pounds but gained 18 back then became pregnant had my baby & now I'm 17 pounds away from my 1st goal weight! I am more than determined but a little motivation wouldn't hurt any so go ahead & add me!

Replies

• DiviturLabimur
    DiviturLabimur Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. I'm definitely in it for the long run.
  • FitSpongebob
    FitSpongebob Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I can help motivate :)
  • cardiofitbunny93
    cardiofitbunny93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new. I set a small goal of 5-8lbs to lose by feb.18th but that's in.preparation to add on MUSCLE. Gaining lean muscle is MY personal goal but i'd like to trim off these 5-8lbs first so it'll "pop" that much more. Plus, I'm a runner and the lighter I am, the faster I am. I'm also TRYING to lighten up (no pun intended!) on the smoking cigarettes.. Feel free to join me. I'll be on here daily or at least as often as I can!
  • Evilla25
    Evilla25 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Yep you can definitely add me in it to have a better life style.
  • HealthyFitJess
    HealthyFitJess Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I log in most days
  • Nancyannjurczak
    Nancyannjurczak Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    please add me I am pretty new to fitness pal myself and would love help with it lets do this together
  • RunningBuryBlue
    RunningBuryBlue Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yep add me, good luck
  • Evilla25
    Evilla25 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    @cardiofitbunny93
    What type of workouts do you do to get better arm muscles results? That's what I'm aiming for atm.