introduce yourself

Options
Hi just started 2day goal is 2 lose 36 lbs in 3.5 mos:

Replies

• LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome... this is a great site.. and I lost 36 pounds in 4 months so it can be done.. wish you the best of luck..
  • richjudy1959
    Options
    Today is my fist day. My name is Judy. Im anxious to get into this site and see what I can do.
  • Nosila74
    Nosila74 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started today, my name is Alison. I just had my Gallbladder removed June 7th and would like to get fit. :-):wink:
  • KandesStarlin
    Options
    I just started this yesterday and hopin to keep motivated and start a healthier lifestyle. just wanted to say hi! :]
  • Mekob25
    Mekob25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all! This is a great website and I have found that the people are very supportive of one another. Be sure to add friends and check the message boards.

Here's to a happier healthier YOU!!! :drinker:
  • palpadi
    palpadi Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello, my name is Patty...no not Patty fatty...lol

I need to lose approximately 10 lbs. My husband doesn't like for me to be thin...He always wants to tempt me with desserts if he thinks I am getting thinner than he likes. I weigh 141 now and he doesn't want me to lose weight...so I do have a dilemma in that respect...I mainly want to exercise more, eat healthier and be able to fit in many of my clothes better. I am 5' 6"

I have been a yo yo dieter all of my adult life and I am getting tired of it.

Glad to meet you all! God bless~
  • deydreamer
    Options
    I have just joined the site and look forward in discussing different issues during my weight lose.
  • BLACKBUNNY53
    BLACKBUNNY53 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started today but have been active for a week
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new as well. Started a low carb/paleo/primal type diet about a month ago. Added the MFP iPhone app a week or so ago and finally came onto the website a couple days ago... so glad I did! I love the supportive environment here and all the new online friends :)
  • devilad123
    Options
    I joined this website today. My doctor recommended this website to track everythimg. I'm going to try it and see if I can do this. I have to loose 1 lb. per day and I have alot of weight to loose..
  • neatiemarie
    Options
    i feel very fortunate to have had a mother who taught me about healthy foods and exercise. i love to chat about anything that makes life more yummy!
  • palpadi
    palpadi Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello, my name is Patty

I need to lose approximately 10 lbs. My husband doesn't like for me to be thin...He always wants to tempt me with desserts if he thinks I am getting thinner than he likes. I weigh 140 now and he doesn't want me to lose weight...so I do have a dilemma in that respect...I mainly want to exercise more, eat healthier and be able to fit in many of my clothes better. I am 5' 6"

I have been a yo yo dieter all of my adult life and I am getting tired of it.

Glad to meet you all! God bless~