Hey!! Im 23 and 91.2 kilos! Need a buddy to help me lose 20kg

Options
Hey guys x im lucy im 23 and weigh 91.2 kilos. Ive just joined a gym and just looking for someone to share the weight loss journey with. We could maybe do weekly weigh ins? Tips and motivation. Whose with me

Replies

• kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have about the same to lose if you want to add me. I have started working out twice a week with a trainer at the gym and at least 2 to 3 more times on my own. I have a lot of different health issues but am really trying not to let those limitations stop me this time.
  • lucymcleanwebservices
    Options
    Hey! Nice to meet you. Ive added you
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hey ^^ I'm Jessica. I'm 19 and looking to lose 86 pounds. This is only my first week on here so I haven't weighed myself yet but I'm planning to do it every thursday (I started last thursday). I'm on here every day and i'm actually enjoying losing weight (i'm experimenting in the kitchen, going out exploring my area but getting in some exercise at the same time...). Feel free to add me :)
  • jaybe101
    jaybe101 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I started just a week ago and start with the same. My weight-day is thursday, too ;)
    Feel free to add me.
  • comrie89
    comrie89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Used mfp a couple years ago and lost 20lbs in 2 Months. Started getting complacent and not logging because " I've got a good idea how many cals are in this, I'm still good". That doesn't work haha. Looking to lose around 15 lbs but I now know I have to log to make it work. Hoping to have extra reason to make sure I do it, either comments on feeds or adding friends. Just need an excuse to be onthe app in hopes it keeps me honest with logging. Feel free to add me!
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose 23 kg.
  • Yolla87
    Yolla87 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi you can add me i need to lose about 20-ish kg