Options
I want cut my weight to 140Ib

Please give me some suggestions

Thanks

Replies

• MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Be my friend and we can do it together :) Im 5-1 @180 right now.
  • cwilliams1229
    Options
    Cardio! Also, take the time to use myfitnesspal every day, it really helps to track and be responsible for what you're eating.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    Move more, eat healthier foods, and be patient! It'll happen, it's going to take some time though..

I'm in the 180s and I'm hoping to get into the 140s!

We can do this!
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you're already doing it. being on here is a great step towards your goals, be diligent with your food tracking and make sure you start moving.
    There are a lot of great posts on here daily about exercise and nutrition so log in daily and make some friends on here, the people here are awesome and very supportive.

have fun
    Martin

feel free to add me if you'd like
  • IamLyssa
    IamLyssa Posts: 21
    Options
    I would say track all your food. everything adds up! and drink water and green tea instead of juice, soda or any other type of drinks. Add me as a friend :) I'm 5'5 and have about 50lbs to lose :)
  • IamLyssa
    IamLyssa Posts: 21
    Options
    Good advice!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 1/4 inches. This site is great if you're honest about your eating and exercise habits and you will lose weight if you stick with the recommendations on here. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 2". About 3 years back I was my heaviest at 175 lbs. I did lot of cardio- treadmill & elliptical. I have lost about 30 lbs. My goalis to reduce 20-25 lbs more now. Now a days I do cardio & I am also doing 30 days shred by Jillian Micheals & its a great workout for whole body.
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 2". About 3 years back I was my heaviest at 175 lbs. I did lot of cardio- treadmill & elliptical. I have lost about 30 lbs. My goalis to reduce 20-25 lbs more now. Now a days I do cardio & I am also doing 30 days shred by Jillian Micheals & its a great workout for whole body.
  • CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You should eat less and exercise more. :) As far as workout programs and stuff, there are a lot of good workout DVDs on the market if you don't want to join a gym. I'm not sure what equipment you already have.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Your in the right place :smile: I'm 5'1" and started at 188 lbs now at 145 lbs
    I still have 25 lbs to go.
    Track everything you eat and move move move.
    I could have never got where I'am, if I had never found this site and all the people here.
  • Jrh2os
    Jrh2os Posts: 28
    Options
    I started at about the same place and I'm at 149 right now after 6 months. My original goal was 140, but now I'm going to shoot for 130.

I know this will sounds trivial, but the keys for me were to develop a routine (regular exercise time, "fall-back" healthy meals) and to NEVER QUIT. You will reach plateaus (and you can get past them), you will get tired or frustrated or discouraged, but you will also have some amazing successes. I can't tell you how good it felt to buy size 10 pants that weren't tight or to get under 150 (barely). I eat practically the same thing for breakfast every day and no matter what else I do, I try to make sure that my pedometer reads at least 10,000 steps before I go to bed. It also helps to look at the succeses of others on this site and just be inspired.

You only need to go as far as your MFP friends if you need support.