Making a comeback

Options
I have been fit for most of my life up until a year ago when I was injured and I couldn't do any physical activity for awhile. Fast forward a few months and I lost a lot of muscle mass and gained fat, I was kinda discouraged at that point which made me eat pretty unhealthy. Currently I am still considered to be at a healthy weight, but I don't feel confident, so I'm hoping to tone up and lose some pounds to feel more healthy and happy. Some helpful tips to stay motivated and to avoid junk food would be greatly appreciated! I would also love to meet some people who are in the same predicament as me

Replies

• bigboomer2005
    bigboomer2005 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Always vision the end goal. You want to get back to where you were then ask yourself will eatting this or that or doing this or that help get me closer to my vision. You got this
  • RunningBuryBlue
    RunningBuryBlue Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi. Coming back from injury myself and I know how hard this is. Little steps!
  • _JustNate_
    _JustNate_ Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    in my trek to lose 40 lbs 3 years ago, I broke my hand. Don't know the extent of your injury then but, you have to find ways to keep pushing yourself through. alternative to the normal routine. Now saying that I'm back after a couple of years away from MFP and gained back 20 of the 40 in the past year so, nobody is perfect and its a path that must be maintained. Its very easy to stray. My mfp pals back then helped me greatly. feel free to add if you please.