New to MFP - Anyone up for being my accountability buddy?

Options
Hi, I just got started on MFP. Have logged one day and there were a few surprises (like now I'll reach for an apple instead of a banana). I'd like someone to help me be accountable. Not sure what that looks like here, but I'm imagining sharing food diary, goals, and weigh-ins. I'm looking to lose 16 lbs.

I know if I log my food each day, I'll manage what I eat better. So accountability with that is key.

A little about me: LA based, entrepreneur-work at home-sedentary, tend to lose weight by eating better not exercising, tech nerd (just ordered a Withings scale. It arrives tomorrow. I'll be pairing that with my apple watch to get some key info).

SW: 131
GW: 115

Replies

• LninYoDA1htownG
    LninYoDA1htownG Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add me I got your back I will make sure u hit your goals with positivity
  • taligirl04
    taligirl04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just what I'm looking for - a buddy! Started MFP shortly after Weight Watchers decided to introduce a disastrous new web site (new plan is OK, impossible to use the site though). I also was recently diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and have been using a CPAP for a week, and already have enough energy to consider walking. But I do need someone to nudge me to get out the door (it's supposed to snow tonight in NJ).
    I'm 74, want to lose the 10# that I gained while sleeping a LOT (9-10 hrs/night), and not logging into WW because of frustration, (finally quit). Since my dog died, I've not been out and about at all. I have downloaded mapmywalk and if I'm successful, will get a wearable tracker. I work part time (but 12 hours 2/wk), so Sun & Weds. are out.
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love getting support on here and having other people to help keep me accountable! I'm around your stats also as I'm 136 now hoping to get down to 120 or even just 125.