Please say a prayer

Options
I know that nobody here knows me, but if you all can be so kind to say a prayer for a complete stranger. My mother Athena was just diagnosed with NSC Lung Cancer. We are not sure what stage she is at, but she is waiting on having a Heart Bypass surgery to get her heart strong enough for the Lung Cancer removal surgery. We are keeping our fingers crossed it has not spead to her lymph nodes. We will find out during the surgery. I am only 22 and she has been my only parent since I was 18 years old and trying to keep strong. Thank you all for your time.

Replies

• sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    I'm praying for you and your family. God bless
  • heatherelise84
    Options
    My name is heather and I am 26y/o. I just got this application and happend to look at the community tab for the first time on the computer and yours jumped at me. I will keep you in my thoughts. I recently lost my best friend and mother of 47 this last march to a sudden heart attack. She was my best friend and only parent since I was 2y/o. She is the best guardian angel out there and I know she is watching over your mother now. My heart goes out for you and yours.
  • citylights117
    Options
    Prayers coming your way!

Isaiah 43: 2 <3
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Coming right up.
  • liveforfit
    liveforfit Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm praying for you and your family. Good luck and God bless. <3
  • Brilynn1988
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I appreciate the support and kindness. Good luck in everything that you do. =)