Trying slimquick pure

Options
2»

Replies

• slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Well done for not taking them. Best case scenario is they don't work, worst case scenario does not bare thinking about with some of these toxic pills on the internet that jack your body temperature right up. A girl in the UK died a few days ago taking some diet pills she got off the Internet. Even though she managed to get herself to hospital they could not do anything to save her and doctors could only watch her burn up from the inside out. If people are going to take them, please do your research.
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »
    Well done for not taking them. Best case scenario is they don't work, worst case scenario does not bare thinking about with some of these toxic pills on the internet that jack your body temperature right up. A girl in the UK died a few days ago taking some diet pills she got off the Internet. Even though she managed to get herself to hospital they could not do anything to save her and doctors could only watch her burn up from the inside out. If people are going to take them, please do your research.

Looks like this woman took pills containing DNP: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol

BAD STUFF!
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I actually like the slimquick mixed berries drink powder lol. I like the fact that it has vitamins and some caffiene to replace my morning coffee. I like the taste and it also helps me to drink more water than I normally would.
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine was taking HydroxyCut (the one in the black bottle) and had a stroke at the age of 24! The doctors ran a bunch of tests and they concluded that it was all from the pills. She lost a ton of weight... but was in the hospital. Definitely not worth it... and now, since she is off the pills, she gained it all back... plus some more!
    I have given in a few times and purchased them.. only to get scared and return them the next day. I guess there is no such thing as a "quick fix". :)