Add me! I just reinstalled mfp. Let's motivate each other!

Options
2»

Replies

• srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Same here...lost 30, put back on 12. Need to get motivated again!
  • LolaPlant
    LolaPlant Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been away from here a long time, but decided yesterday that I should seek support, so here I am. Motivation is not easy, but I pray it gets better!
    I will add you. B)
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I lost about 40ish in a year, took a year to maintain but gained back 15ish over the holidays with not watching my foods. Doc put me on a new diet now as well for the next 6 months. Always looking for friends to hold me accountable!
  • srv524
    Options
    klkateri wrote: »
    I lost about 40ish in a year, took a year to maintain but gained back 15ish over the holidays with not watching my foods. Doc put me on a new diet now as well for the next 6 months. Always looking for friends to hold me accountable!

You and me both sister! Add me if ya want!
  • srv524
    Options
    I think the biggest thing for those of us who have lost and put back on is to remind ourselves daily of why we're doing this. For me, it's for my girlfriend, my baby due in March, and I want to be healthier overall.
  • Walkingoffthelbs
    Walkingoffthelbs Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It is such a vicious cycle - you got this!!! Take it day by day :)
  • mllett
    mllett Posts: 96 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the comments, kind words, and encouragement! Good luck to everyone! I look forward to seeing your success!! @walkingofftheIbs @brandonersing @klkateri @lolaplant @kunaal50 @gealba86 @katieclon @christierene @sweetsarahj @mk0212
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    am here..