32yr old female needing motivation to lose 35+lbs

Options
Hi Ladies & Gents,

I'm a 32yr old female looking for some others who would either like to mentor or join me in losing some weight - I've had a pretty much sedentary life for the past 10yrs so this is going to be a slow go to begin with but I would really really like to lose 35+ pounds during this year! (i'm really hoping for 20lbs by summer! If you are at all interested please message me as I could really use someone else to at least keep me accountable. I've attempted losing weight now for about 4yrs and I'm quite certain I have no more excuses left...that is of course unless I run into a Bear on the trails...haha anyways hopefully this will resonate with some of you!

Replies

• ashleymlozier
    ashleymlozier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello you sound alot like me only I'd like to lose more like 75 pounds...I wish you luck and would be glad to give you support
  • mgracev4
    mgracev4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my world. Same here =_=
    Well then, let's keep tabs on each other and try to lose weight as much as we can :D
  • leslieannettejacobs
    Options
    Hello all, I'm looking to lose more like 75-100 and looking for support myself :)
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 36 and needing to lose 30 pounds. We can do this!
  • BlueLuigi
    BlueLuigi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've gained and lost the same 30 pounds at least three times over the past ten years. I'll be 59 tears old in about two weeks. This time, I am determined to take the weight off and keep it off. I feel that my well-being, and the well-being of those who depend on me, hangs in the balance.
    Feel free to add me as a contact/friend and I will offer words of encouragement, or just listen to you if that is what you need.
    Wishing you all the best!
    - Luigi