Best protein bar

Options
I think detour sugar free are very tasty. They are much tastier than the regular detour protein bars.

Replies

• bstrength85
    bstrength85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think Quest bars are the absolute best. They have tons of flavors. Not medicine tasting. They seem to be stacked with nutrients too. Not so high on the sugar and carbs.

Or fig bars - you can't get them at Costco or SAMs club. They're delicious !
  • MichelleS08
    MichelleS08 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Quest!
  • echmain
    echmain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The ingredients alteration has ruined the taste of Quest bars for a lot of former fans, but I still like the chocolate brownie flavor.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Detour are affordable to me. Quest bars are not.
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Love Quest bars! Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite!
  • muscleandbeard
    muscleandbeard Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Muscle Pharm Combat bars are by far the best bars. They use better quality fiber than quest bars. Quest bars use corn fiber which is basically cheap crap. Combat bars taste great, come in many flavors are typically cheaper than quest.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    The new birthday cake One Bar flavor from ohyeah nutrition is absolutely amazing....
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    cecsav1 wrote: »
    Love Quest bars! Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite!

+1
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I like quest bars.
    Since the calories have went up since they changed the formulas, I stick with the lemon bars.
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I like Power Crunch bars, they're like a wafer cookie. Really good - 13 g protein, so not as high as Quest (which I also like), but low carb and sugar, great flavors, about 200 calories.
  • starbuckaddict
    starbuckaddict Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I try not to eat protein bars cause I find them super addictive. But quest bars all the way. I don't like all the flavours though. I used to be really into kind bars and the 22 day bars (those things are mad expensive tho) but like I said I'm trying not to eat them cause at one point I was like inhaling three at a time (those were dark days.)
  • phsst
    phsst Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I used to be obsessed with Quest bars, but then realized it was causing me to feel bloated and... er.. unregular. That's when I learned that the high fiber count in Quest bars isn't everything it's cracked up to be. I still keep some bars in my desk for when I'm desperate, but I've more or less stopped consuming them completely.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I eat a Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut bar for breakfast just about every morning. Satisfies my hunger and taste good
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I like the Clif Builder Bar -- they have a new chocolate hazelnut that is very tasty.
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I like "MetRx Protein Power Plus" bars. 32 grams of protein! My favorite flavor is Chocolate Chocolate Chunk.
  • msharrington315
    msharrington315 Posts: 200 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I like Pure Protein- decent flavors and low sugar
  • exoticpumpkin
    exoticpumpkin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Muscle Pharm Combat bars are by far the best bars. They use better quality fiber than quest bars. Quest bars use corn fiber which is basically cheap crap. Combat bars taste great, come in many flavors are typically cheaper than quest.

+1

These are my absolute favorite! I feel like I'm eating a candy bar! I like that they have a ton of protein, low sugar and 12 grams of fiber!