Need serious motivation/workout buddy

Options
I'm trying to lose 20 pounds but where I live it has been really cold and I can't seem to get myself to do anything active, and I can't afford a gym membership. I'm looking for ideas on how to stay active and/or someone to help me stay strong in my goals.

Replies

• karlis87
    karlis87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love my workout video. Kettle bell kickboxing scorcher series. But everybody loves different things. Yoga,, Pilates, yogalates, p90x, Jillian Michaels. All have at home videos you can buy.
  • jon201983
    jon201983 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I use workout videos or workout plans in health and fitness magazines. I just rip out some of the plans and hang them up where I work out at home and it helps keep me motivated and full of ideas for work outs. Feel free to add me
  • Evilla25
    Evilla25 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Have you just tried just dancing? That's what I do and love to use it as my workout. Of course I add my own stuff to it. What I do is a combination of Latin dance and shadow boxing. That would b my cardio. For strength training I use 15lb resistance bands which are awesome!!! I love them. I workout 3hrs a day I start with my strength training first for about an hour then I finish off with my 2hr cardio of just dancing and shadow boxing. So far it's been good but now I'm looking into adding a medicine ball to my workouts. Seriously feel free to add me, I'd b more than happy to b your workout buddy.
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    LEAN, MEAN, POP PILATES MACHINE. – Kiersten D’nae Turpin
    Read more at http://www.blogilates.com/blog/2012/05/11/my-top-motivational-fitness-quotes/#OmvX3rxI2C7tY7OX.99