Seeking active, supportive friends with OPEN diaries!

Options
2»

Replies

• FitMizz
    FitMizz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Si_Brooks wrote: »
    I'm currently cutting body fat. Trying to get down to 10% for summer! Add me if you like, I log food and exercise everyday!

awesome!
  • kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks fitmizz
  • Dodge99x
    Dodge99x Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My diary is wide open! My friend is helping me eat more protein in awesome recipes so should have those added in this week!
  • smslogan317
    smslogan317 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • wykkedtruth
    wykkedtruth Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose the comfortable relationship 20 lbs and 8 inches. Its not a lot but its enough. From there I want to tone and gain more definition. My diary is open and I am on daily.
  • Shortty89
    Shortty89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on every day and I believe my dairy is open. But I am here to try to get my weight under control and to try to eat more healthy.
  • jennyfromtheblock78
    Options
    I am looking for the same! Along with motivation and accountability! Hope your off to a good start!
  • FitMizz
    Options
    Dodge99x wrote: »
    My diary is wide open! My friend is helping me eat more protein in awesome recipes so should have those added in this week!

Oh awesome! I'm all about protein :)
  • FitMizz
    Options
    I've added you all!! Thanks so much! :)
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Dear diary...

feel free to add
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My diary is open I also post motivted quotes every day to every other day. Feel free to add me!!
  • FitMizz
    Options
    My diary is open I also post motivted quotes every day to every other day. Feel free to add me!!

Awesome, I'm on it!!