NSV no crazy PMS this month!

Options
mom23nuts
mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
I hardly knew it was coming!!!!

No crazy chocolate binge, no crazy mood swings, no extra tired days or nights before hand
No nothing!

All I can say is that I think it has to do with eating better and being a healthier individual which is a odd little NSV I will take. Even though I love chocolate, this was the first time it wasn't major life and death.

I did notice we didn't have any in the house but it didn't matter this time! there was no HAVE TO HAVE it frenzy. WOW!

Wahoo!!!

Replies

• AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    YAY! Thats great not to crave that chocolate! Thats a big NSV!
  • twinkle1074
    Options
    i also noticed the same thing as well. I usually would be binging on food day and night while I was PMSing but I also have noticed a change. For me I think its a combination of eating better, exercise and vitamins. I was so scared when I started this site that I would not be able to lose any weight due to my extreme carb cravings but thankfully as long as I stay away from my triggers (cake and alcohol) I am good.
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to open that hot debate but THAT is what is making the difference for me low cabs seem to make me a much healthier, nicer less moody person.
  • Cusegirl1992
    Cusegirl1992 Posts: 124
    Options
    i also noticed the same thing as well. I usually would be binging on food day and night while I was PMSing but I also have noticed a change. For me I think its a combination of eating better, exercise and vitamins. I was so scared when I started this site that I would not be able to lose any weight due to my extreme carb cravings but thankfully as long as I stay away from my triggers (cake and alcohol) I am good.

I am a big craver! Usually 3-5 days before TOM and then 3-5 days into the cycle. I do eat pretty healthy and I do workout at least 5 times a week. I am curious as to what vitamin you are taking? I take vitamins and probiotics yet still experience that craving that if I don't give in, the world is going to end!
  • MaryKatU
    MaryKatU Posts: 146
    Options
    Glad you posted this. I have noticed the same thing about myself.
  • twinkle1074
    Options
    In Reply to:
    I am a big craver! Usually 3-5 days before TOM and then 3-5 days into the cycle. I do eat pretty healthy and I do workout at least 5 times a week. I am curious as to what vitamin you are taking? I take vitamins and probiotics yet still experience that craving that if I don't give in, the world is going to end!
    [/quote]

I am currently taking a women's hair and nails vitamin supplement from GNC which has seemed to help with the cravings. Also try to examine during the day what might be triggering your cravings. The guy at GNC also recommended another supplement but I was low on cash that day so I didn't get it. Also appetite and energy supplements with caffiene are a HUGE trigger for me as well. Caffiene is one of those things that you would never think would set off a binge but it definitely sets off mine.
  • Cusegirl1992
    Cusegirl1992 Posts: 124
    Options
    In Reply to:

I am currently taking a women's hair and nails vitamin supplement from GNC which has seemed to help with the cravings. Also try to examine during the day what might be triggering your cravings. The guy at GNC also recommended another supplement but I was low on cash that day so I didn't get it. Also appetite and energy supplements with caffiene are a HUGE trigger for me as well. Caffiene is one of those things that you would never think would set off a binge but it definitely sets off mine.
    [/quote]

Thank you! Will look into GNC.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!