Stay at home mom!!

Options
Id like to friend some stay at home moms that are using this app to help them lose weight. I need to lose 50 lbs and need some support from other women like me.. Im 29 with a 7 month old at home.

Replies

• MommaDusa
    MommaDusa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Btw.. My name is Ladusta and I am from Georgia! :)
  • kimmurray0709
    kimmurray0709 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Kimberly! I am also a stay at home mom in Iowa. I am 26 with two boys ages 7 and 2. Us stay at home moms have to stick together. My biggest issue is I always have access to good and no one to tell me no other than when my two year old wants my granola bar and cereal or whatever else I have. Lol
  • blessedhsmommy
    blessedhsmommy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I am a 34 year old stay at home momma of two girls ages 10 and 12. I have found myself needing to lose at least 40 pounds! I am very interested in online friends to encourage and get encouragement from !
  • gabbybella27
    gabbybella27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I am a 32 year old mom of two girls 9 and 11 my boy is 2 yrs old . Always looking for motivation and to motivate others
  • sherrirod252015
    sherrirod252015 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32 yr old, run around home mom. Would luv to have someone who understand.
  • Harper151
    Harper151 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 34. I'm a stay at home mom with a 9 yr old daughter. I've recently re-installed this app, and I'm looking to make online friends. Looking for more motivation and willing to give support whenever needed. Feel free to add me.
  • elaiesay2
    elaiesay2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! I lived in Georgia once upon a time. We're in Maryland now. I have a 7 yo and a 6 yo, we homeschool, and I have yet to lose the baby weight. Grr. You can add me if you like. I'm old, though, older than all of you (above). :smiley:
  • amcasto1
    amcasto1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 33 year old stay at home mom of 4 (15, 12, 10, & 6). I'm hoping to lose 60 pounds. Now that my youngest has started school I've decided to focus some time & energy on myself. I'll definitely need some help & motivation!
  • Odilerubia
    Odilerubia Posts: 80 Member
    Options

Gosh,my twelve year old told me the other day he never saw me slim.... since I was mentally preparing to go for it, I officially started yesterday. Please add me to your friends and see what we can do during daytime!
  • nrsolom
    nrsolom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom, I used to work in a call center and we just moved so I am not working. I have a 6 and a 4 year old. I am way over weight. (At least a 100lbs). Any tips to help me along the way. I started counting calories and working out. Down 8lbs and keeping strong.
  • eosborne27
    eosborne27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 34 to stay at home mom too. My oldest is 8 and younest is 2. Figured she turned 2 it was time to lose the "baby" weight. Feel free to send a friend request!
  • Saelith
    Saelith Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 22, I just stay at home.. No kids...

But I do assemble allot of workout routines, some at home some at the gym. For any advice give me a message :). Good luck in your endeavor