Exercises for boobs and butt

harderfasterstr0nger
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey ladies (and shapely men)

I was wondering what exercises are good for lifting breasts, toning underarms, and filling out your bum? My butt is full of muscle but it is so flat. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

<3

Replies

• beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Try Brazilian Butt Lift, it's amazing.
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Try Brazilian Butt Lift, it's amazing.

How do you do it? I've never heard of the Brazilian Butt Lift! :ohwell:
  • Arizona_JR
    Arizona_JR Posts: 275
    lunges + squats + deadlifts = nice butt!!!
  • Juggernautpint
    Juggernautpint Posts: 70 Member
    For Upper Chest = Incline Bench Press
    For Butt = Squats (I hate these) biking works also but not nearly as effective.
    For Underarms = Tricep Extensions
  • pagnus
    pagnus Posts: 1
    Try this for your butt. http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2011/01/08/kettlebell-swing/
    Also, there's an entire chapter in the book, the 4 hour body, about building the perfect posterior.
  • If you have a gym membership or access to weight machines, the Fly and Dual-Axis Incline Press machines both work the Pectoral Major.... and the Seated Leg Press works the glutes :) If your gym doesn't have these particular machines, I'm sure they have something comparable.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,324 Member
    Butterfly's for bust and upper arms. Lunges , squats, lunges,lunges lol great for the
    Butt (god i hate them) I do 3 reps of 10 every day hopeing to get up to 10 reps of 10
  • Doing them now!

:D Thanks everyone!
  • For Upper Chest = Incline Bench Press
    For Butt = Squats (I hate these) biking works also but not nearly as effective.
    For Underarms = Tricep Extensions

Doing them now.
    Thanks everyone <3
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Never under estimate the power of push ups and leg lifts with push ups.
  • seansquared
    seansquared Posts: 328 Member
    Mechanically complex movements are what you want, nothing else. No "targeted" crap, just the following five exercises:

Squat
    Deadlift
    Bench press
    Military press
    Barbell row

If you want to really make your T&A shine, you can do 1 of 2 things: pack on muscle or get implants. I ain't knocking either, but one of them is free ;)

If you want that free route, check out Stronglifts.com (I don't work for them, I don't get a referral, site is 100% free). Lift heavy, 3 times a week, slowly adding more weight every day (you will add 5lbs to the bar every day), and eat lots of clean food including lean meats and healthy fats and veggie-based carbs only (skip bread/pasta/grains/etc).

There are 100lb women who go from squatting 50lbs to squatting 200lbs in a year. They all have amazing butts.

You can do it too.
  • Mechanically complex movements are what you want, nothing else. No "targeted" crap, just the following five exercises:

Squat
    Deadlift
    Bench press
    Military press
    Barbell row

If you want to really make your T&A shine, you can do 1 of 2 things: pack on muscle or get implants. I ain't knocking either, but one of them is free ;)

If you want that free route, check out Stronglifts.com (I don't work for them, I don't get a referral, site is 100% free). Lift heavy, 3 times a week, slowly adding more weight every day (you will add 5lbs to the bar every day), and eat lots of clean food including lean meats and healthy fats and veggie-based carbs only (skip bread/pasta/grains/etc).

There are 100lb women who go from squatting 50lbs to squatting 200lbs in a year. They all have amazing butts.

You can do it too.

You are so informed! Thanks
This discussion has been closed.