Looking for some girls in the same boat as me..... 220lbs-130

Options
Hey everyone! I am looking for some girls to chat with and motivate one another that have around the same goals as myself....

I am 220 and looking to lose 90-100lbs...
I am looking for healthy tips, to break my binge eating.... etc..
hoping to find some people to chat with and help me through this journey! ADD ME :)

Replies

• hookahbinx
    hookahbinx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Same. I started at 240 lbs. I'm now at 199 lbs.
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started out at my heaviest 227 and am about 212 right now. I'll add you!
  • LBL1986
    LBL1986 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Adding you!
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a request, I am in a similar situation lol.
  • matthewschristy
    matthewschristy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this helps but I was 250, now I'm 150 and struggling to power through these last 30 pounds (I'm only 5'4", so I should be closer to 120) - I could def use support.
  • cindyb0121
    cindyb0121 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started at 228.6. As of today, I am down to 185.6. My first goal is 50 lbs, almost there,,, its not easy!!!
  • VansBel374
    VansBel374 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation! Adding you! :)
  • FitFabJenny
    FitFabJenny Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am around 220 and working to get down to 150-160 over the next 12 months. Definitely would love to have some friends with similar goals. Feel free to add me and I'll be adding several of you right now. :)
  • lena383
    lena383 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat! Any support and motivation is appreciated. I'll add you for sure! We all got this!
  • PrimalJillian
    PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation. Started at 252 before MFP, down to 233, main goal is 175 and anything beyond that is icing on the cake...my healthiest body/build/weight was 150 two decades ago. That would be amazing to reach again. I'm adding you.

Anyone else, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • daniellemoffatt2168198
    Options
    I started at 247 and now I'm 208 and still going thanks to Shaun T and Insanity
  • cml922
    cml922 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am at 242 right now. Would like to be at 180.... Have a long road ahead but looking forward to the challenge. Add me!
  • doobie2015
    doobie2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am at 235 and would like to get down to 160. Was doing really well before the holidays and it's time to get back on track!! Add me!!! :smiley:
  • rhonda6375
    rhonda6375 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That is almost exactly my goal. I am 217 and want to get down to 135, maybe a little more dependent on how well the toning goes. You can friend me if you like.
  • engrtx
    engrtx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started at 233, trying to get to 140. Feel free to add me! I'd love the support!
  • maomama5
    maomama5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Starting at 212, would like 115-120 (I'm 5'4 and small boned) but would be content with anything under 135. Also, I have fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue and am curious if anyone else has similar issues to contend with. Thanks for starting this!
  • kjaydeck3
    kjaydeck3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 265, aiming ultimately for 200.
  • ETinone
    ETinone Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all...

I would like to add new friends to for thus reason.

At my heaviest I weight 278 and are currently down to 263. I work in kg so had to convert on Google lol.

Please feel free to add me anyone :)
  • ETinone
    ETinone Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I mostly work of my phone and have no idea how to add from this forum....
  • roccafortebills
    roccafortebills Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. Biggest I've ever been at 209 lbs. I definitely need some support. Don't have many friends who understand how hard it is.

Anyone feel free to add me too. I just started a new account for a fresh start and could use some inspiration! :)