Tightrope Walking Through The 150s Club

Options
Well, I've been under 160 pounds for a week, so I'm officially declaring myself below 160. :-) Who else has made it to this point in the journey? I'm just so glad to be past the halfway point after 4 months of hard work.

Replies

• kumamushi
    kumamushi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Woo! 156.6!
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    I'll join this club (hopefully not for long). I started in Feb at 174...today I weighed in at 153...28 lbs to go..
  • kumamushi
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work! :-)
  • kumamushi
    Options
    I've been hovering around 155 pounds for the past week. These last 15 pounds are going to be a real battle I think.
  • kumamushi
    Options
    Still shifting between 155 and 157. It would be nice to get closer to 150 eventually...
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I am officially here! 159.8 this morning. Take that 160's!
  • spammyanna
    Options
    Now down to 157.6! These 150s are going much faster than the 160s did. I felt like I was there forever!
  • kumamushi
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :D I'm finally past the halfway point in the 150s myself.
  • spammyanna
    Options
    156.2! I think I was wrong about those 150s coming off quicker than the 160s, but at least I am moving in the right direction again. Those family BBQ's get me every time!
  • spammyanna
    Options
    155.6! It seems like the weight is coming of in chunks lately. No loss for a week and the. Boom. 1.6 lbs. I like it!
  • kumamushi
    Options
    Keep on going!! I'm currently pushing past 152. I finally had to buy new clothes this weekend since my old ones fit like tents!
  • spammyanna
    Options
    I am getting close to that myself. Almost all my pants I can take off without undoing, and my shirts are looking baggy. I'm not shopping until right before my vacation though.
  • spammyanna
    Options
    155.2 this morning...can't wait to reach my halfway point at 153.5!
  • kumamushi
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • spammyanna
    Options
    152.6! It looks like I can get below 150 before I go to Vegas in 3 weeks! It was my goal to have lost 30 by my 30th bday, but that is on Saturday so I don't think it's going to happen. But I am damn happy with where I am!
  • kumamushi
    Options
    Happy birthday! :D I've been hovering around 150 lately, soo close to staying below that.
  • kumamushi
    Options
    I was just barely below 150 for about a week, but then I fluctuated up today. Not sure what's up with that. Still, I'm pretty close to my goal weight, so I'm happy about that. :)
  • spammyanna
    Options
    I hit 152 on Friday, but went back up over the weekend. :( Hoping to be below 151 by this Friday!
  • kumamushi
    Options
    Good luck!!
  • spammyanna
    Options
    I think I may have hit my first plateau. I've been fluctuating between 152 and 153 for the last 3 weeks now.... :(