howdy folks

Options
I'm new around here and just thought I'd say hi! I'm just starting a new fitness program and my trainer suggests that I journal my food intake and exercise. I like the way this website is laid out and the fact that you can sync it with your phone so you don't forget to add food or beverages.

I live in the great state of Ohio, right on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie and can't believe it's bathing suit season again. This is my year of self improvement and I'm happy to have found a community of like-minded individuals.

I look forward to learning from you all and sharing this journey.

Replies

• mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sounds beautiful where you live.
  • WADA58
    WADA58 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am glad and proud of you. Because its not easy but if you really want a change give it at least a month. I felt I couldnt because I love food but after a month it got easy and I started liking my self. I have been through 2 divorces and just remarried 2 years ago and gained 30 pounds and I hated it. My husband and I want to go on a cruise and I cant see my self in a swim suit. But im gonna give it a try. So dont give up, even if you eat bad for that day go back on it the next. keep it up I know you can do it.