Need friends!

Options
My names Cat and I've always been heavy. And I've always tried to lose weight but I can never keep it up. So I've decided to start this battle again, but it's always so hard for me to stick to it! I'm a sophomore in college and I'm really trying to stick to it this time. I would really like some friends on here to help me stay motivated and I would do the same for you!

Replies

• CombatGirl93
    CombatGirl93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :3 x
  • qaiserelahi992
    qaiserelahi992 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Cat, welcome to myfitness pal and also welcome to the journey of weight loss. Please feel free to add me for a motivation.
  • James234115
    James234115 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to assist where I can, feel free to add me. I keep an open diary, you may find that to be somewhat helpful
  • ashleymlozier
    ashleymlozier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    more the merrier im in the same boat...I'd love to help out
  • avernaci
    avernaci Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as well! I am wanting more friends for accountability as well!
  • juhi110998
    juhi110998 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! My name is Juhi and I had the same case, been overweight my whole life and started my weight lost journey 3 years ago but gained all the weight I lost back so decided to try this out again in July 2014 and been able to lose 60 pounds so far and I would love to help you out x
  • jennyfromtheblock78
    Options
    Hi!! I'm looking for accountability too! Feel free to add me!
  • electricmix
    electricmix Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm laura, I'm on a 10 month journey that will end in Hawaii. I'm very motivated and want to meet new friends who are on the same journey as I am. To check in with, and hold me and themselves accountable. Nice to meet you everyone.
  • wannalose40mfp
    wannalose40mfp Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello cat, feel free to add me, we all need support during our fitness journey.
  • BlueLuigi
    BlueLuigi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me to your list of friends. We are traveling along the same road.
  • Odilerubia
    Odilerubia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Cat, I started yesterday and I need to lose lots of pounds, but in the meantime I also want to meet interesting people who will keep me busy with stories and away from all that food. So please add me, cause I would love to have some friends to kick butt.
  • Misrav17
    Misrav17 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there, please feel free to add me! Baby steps!!
  • JJLynn_
    JJLynn_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • traciwann
    traciwann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was able to lose weight leading up to Thanksgiving but the holiday season derailed me a bit. Didn't gain anything back but definitely quit losing. Starting to hit it hard again this week. Feel free to add me. I would love to have some encouragement and be an encouragement.
  • JulieHearts
    JulieHearts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add... I'm in the same boat. Always been heavier and up/down over the years. Have had good success with MFP in the past, it works and the people are great :)
  • MsReese281
    MsReese281 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • saketsharma413
    saketsharma413 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me up!
  • Salleighjo
    Salleighjo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Could use some mom friends at all different stages of weight loss