Friends adding u

Options
When I get friend requests and people write a message I can't read all of it is there something I need to press?

Replies

• MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have not tried adding friends this time around. I have not gotten any requests either.
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have to either go to the myfitnesspal website, or mobile site if I'm on my phone in order to read the message. You can also only see their profile/write up/other pics like that too. Not sure if it's the same on the iphone app.
  • jusladycook
    jusladycook Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    O OK I see. I can only see the beginning of what someone has wrote on my phone
  • KeepGood
    KeepGood Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I've always had that problem on my phone. The app doesn't seem to wrap the text on the message they write on a friend request.
  • JessicaCasco
    JessicaCasco Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying this app to see if i can lose weight. It doea help me watch what i eat and what i should eat. Like it so far
  • Mossberg5002016
    Mossberg5002016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • Misrav17
    Misrav17 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I get the same issue on an android phone and find that I need to use my laptop instead to see all the messages!
  • jusladycook
    Options
    KeepGood wrote: »
    I've always had that problem on my phone. The app doesn't seem to wrap the text on the message they write on a friend request.

Makes sense now thanks
  • Nightcometh
    Nightcometh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Use the website and all will be right.
  • jusladycook
    Options
    I only access this on my phone x