103+ pounds to lose

Options
dida0721
dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
Now or never. Need friends on this journey. I've isolated myself because of my weight. Come join me.

Replies

• alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Let's do this. Feel free to add me. We are all here for the same reason. Good luck with your journey.
  • AandJsMommy
    AandJsMommy Posts: 314
    Options
    Hi, my name is Laura. I have 188 pounds to lose. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I started with about 100lbs to lose! This site has been great as have the friends I have made here! I sent a friend request, and good luck!
  • amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    I have 60 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. I'm on everyday!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Im with ya! I have already lost 144 lbs, but I still have at least 106 lbs left to lose! We can do this!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have over 100 to lose as well. This site is very informative and the people supportive. Good luck in your journey!
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I only have about 80 to lose, but I sure have been in yoru shoes a lot in my life! We can do his, together. Feel free to add me. We'll keep eachother accountable. Good luck!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm right there too. I want to lose 110 pounds. Feel free to add me. I love this site and cannot say enough... never lost this much weight before nor kept it off this long...
  • Addison2409
    Addison2409 Posts: 104
    Options
    I have weight to loose as well. I will send you a request!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has an amazing supportive community of folks. I hope you love it as much as I do!

8385425.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I feel for you. I started with 138 to lose and I have lost 51 so far with this website!! Stay committed to this way of tracking and you will see results!! Feel free to add me :o)
  • LadyDST28
    LadyDST28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, this is my first day on here and just started my program 6/13. I have 70 lbs I want to lose, anyone can add me as a friend, would love to have people that are along on the same journey. I wish everyone the best of luck on their goals.
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 128 pounds! MFP is a great tool, but it takes personal comittment and dedication to reach your goal. You can do this!
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I can totally relate! I'm down 59 lbs and have plateaued... gotta get myself to moving so more can come off!
  • Trixey03
    Trixey03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!!! I have over 100 pounds to lose and so far in a month MFP has helped me in losing almost 30lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    i have 192 lbs to lose you can add me iffin ya like.
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I have 200+ to lose. I am down 60# since mid-November, but have plenty more to lose. Feel free to add me. I am on daily - it helps keep me honest! :wink: