On again and off again...and on again

Options
So tired of starting over, getting it off is not a problem but,keeping it off is. Anyone have any tips??

Replies

• lm416448
    lm416448 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I cant seem to get it off. Im walking everyday and trying to eat better but everything is bad for you. I have four kids to cook for as well so i need some suggestions on what i can cook that doesnt taste horrible
  • saralthrash
    saralthrash Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya! Let me know if you find the secret ;)
  • mrsloganlife
    mrsloganlife Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Remember what you were when you began. How you looked, how you felt about yourself, what you weighed--that should be motivation enough to NOT go back there. Also continue to track foods after you hit your goal, switch to not losing any weight and monitor there. Continue to do the things that you did to take the weight off.

@lm416448 I would try the Yummly website/app. It has a lot of really yummy meals (even ones for budget minded folks) and you can filter to recipes that fit in your needs--and they taste good. Have a picky eater? You can even filter out the foods that you know will not fly with the family. You can adjust based on how good of a cook you are too. I have a picky eater husband and out of the 35 meals I have tried for dinner from that app...he has so far not liked only 8 of them and we are discovering new and yummy ways to eat meals all the time!
  • lm416448
    lm416448 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @mrsloganlife Thank you!!! I want to cook healthier for not only me but my whole family but i want it to tast good so they will eat it.