Looking for friends during this journey! :)

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Jenn and I am 26 years old. I have made it my goal to become more fit and healthy in 2016. I know that diets and too many restrictions don't work for me, I give up because I feel like I have failed when I don't stick with it. I have decided to have a different outlook by trying to eat healthy, make better decisions, and start exercising regularly. I believe then I will see the results I want without feeling deprived or unsuccessful. I never had to worry about my weight before, but since having my thyroid removed a few years ago I have been struggling with my weight. I could definitely use some friends to stay motivated and I will do the same for you! We are all in this together! Just add me! :)

Replies

• ryjaaah
    ryjaaah Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn! Good luck :)
  • jennyfromtheblock78
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to find friends to help with accountability too. Hope your healthy journey is off to a good start! Let me know if I can help motivate you in any way!

Jen
  • sxysmilz
    sxysmilz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn!! I am also looking for friends to keep me motivated on my fitness journey. I've never truly been dedicated to losing the weight but I promised myself 2016 would be the year. Good luck on your fitness journey and feel free to add me as a friend, we can motivate each other.
  • JHaggard089
    JHaggard089 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Thank you for your responses! It is a great feeling knowing I am not going at this alone! If any of you need any motivation, don't be afraid to let me know! We are here to lift each other up and help each other succeed!! Good luck to all of you as well!
  • wannalose40mfp
    wannalose40mfp Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen, feel free to add me. More friends the better and good luck on your new weight loss journey.
  • JHaggard089
    Options
    @wannalose40mfp Thank you, I will definitely add you and good luck to you as well!! :)
  • darrenshillam007
    darrenshillam007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've had this app for some time through 2015 and always gave up, then started again.. I believe it's because I haven't seen others success or had support. 2016 is going to be different, I am going to change and find the willpower to be motivated - it will be great to be apart of a group. Feel free to add me :-)
  • JHaggard089
    Options
    @darrenshillam007 Yes! I have had the same exact problem in the past! I have never used the community forums though so I am hoping that will help as well. 2016 is going to be our year! :)
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    LninYoDA1htownG Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll help u be a stronger version of yourself
  • peachy1717
    peachy1717 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 80 pounds to lose! We can support and motivate each other!
  • fitpal4242
    fitpal4242 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I Just added you- we can all use all the support we can get! Anyone else-please feel free to add me
  • jhancock3456
    jhancock3456 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! My goal is to loose 15 lbs, but I fall off the wagon so easily!
  • Tokye1
    Tokye1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have 57 to go. 48 down
  • JHaggard089
    Options
    @Tokye1 Okay I definitely will! That is an awesome accomplishment so far!! Keep going, don't give up!!! :)
  • jennifertppl
    jennifertppl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great community of supporters & motivation. Feel free to add me. I have made the decision that 2016 is going to be my year and I will not be giving up this time. You got this! Good Luck!
  • JHaggard089
    Options
    @jennifertppl Thank you so much!! I am motivated and determined that 2016 is going to be my year as well! It's all about becoming fit and healthy and the best version of myself! Thank you for the support and good luck to you as well!! You can do it!!! ☺