Need friends to help keep me motivated!

Options
I'm Lauren Hope. I am 5'10 and 150lbs. Basically, I'm just trying to lose my "pregnant" belly. No, I have never been pregnant. But I get asked when I'm due way too often. I'm built like my dad and I pretty much only gain weight around my stomach. My weight goal is 140. I'm looking to start weight lifting soon, my new boy is a regular strongman competitor so he helps keep me motivated a little bit, but I would like some friends on MFP that are kind of in the same boat as me!

Thanks guys! I love it here so far!

Replies

• jadedm
    jadedm Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It is surely nice to meet you!! And you've came to the right place for friends, support and motivation... I have to say that being here has really helped me.. alot.
  • glamroxjax
    glamroxjax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I am trying to finish off the last 16lbs of real pregnant belly! i had 2 babies in a row, right after I lost 40 I go and get preggo and gain 70!!! Grrrrr. I've done great and the last 15 for me is the hardest. Looking for peeps to help me move it along as well. I'm here for you!!!!!
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you. It's always good to have some friends for motivation. A friend request is on its way. :-D
  • CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! That's a very reasonable goal. You can do it! :)
  • hopeinatardis
    Options
    Thanks guys! i can already tell that this time things are going to be different. I actually enjoy logging my calories and exercise. It's kind of fun.
  • cursedcristy
    cursedcristy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    Hi Lauren, This is a great site. Very supportive people! Send me a friend request if you like.

Dawn
  • ryandylan
    ryandylan Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm trying to get rid of my real pregnant belly....only problem is that my kids are 4 & 2......no more excuses!! I sent you a friend request!
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    count me in! always looking for a friend to tell me "get off the couch!"
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend,