Frustrated!!

Options
I have been dieting and exercising for almost two weeks now but i havent lost any weight yet and im hungry all the time!! I love my sweets and not being able to eat them is extremely hard!! Ive tried eating yogurt but i just cant stomach it! Do you really have to completely give up everything thats good????? Life is too short to just eat cardboard

Replies

• Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open to my friends. I have been on here since September and have not given up sweets completely and have lost over 30 pounds. Feel free to add me if you want to take a look.
  • lm416448
    lm416448 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! How do i add someone
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Are you in a calorie-deficit, consistently? Try making sure you are logging everything to get below your target calories. I agree sweets are good, but try limiting them. Try eating foods that make you feel full such as protein-rich foods (few nuts, fish), or high fiber foods (most vegetables). Moderation is key, and exercise helps.
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Quoting from a wonderful post:

Buy a food scale, weigh and log everything.

Do cardio if you want, and if you do, only eat back 50% of your calories (if you are losing faster than expected after logging for a few weeks, then up the % you eat back). Lift weights and hit your protein goal to help maintain muscle mass while losing.

Cheat meals that take you over maintenance will sabotage your efforts. Log the cheat meals too (falls under the 'log everything' rule).

Eat anything you want in moderation, keeping in mind that your diet will be easier to stick with if you chose foods that make it easier to stay under your calories without feeling hungry.
  • lm416448
    lm416448 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! Im determined to be healthier. I guess i just needed some encouragement.