NFOM16 Posts: 35 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm Nicole 24
    5ft 5
    not sure exactly on weight looking to lose 40/50lbs
    UK size 16/18
    GS: UK 10/12

I'm using a android app which sometimes messes up & I can't add people so feel free to add me
  • ren3liz
    ren3liz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welllllllll - I'm a bit long on the 20-somethings (29) but diary is open and I would love more friends on here for support. I started 11/17 at 194 and I suspect when I weigh this morning I'll be at 186. I'm 5'4ish and goal weight right now is 155. Goal is 2lbs a week now and 1200/day - it was 1lb/week with no loss over the holidays. I feel like I'm doing better now than I ever have.
  • alicialatte13
    alicialatte13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm Michelle: 24 and 5'2 trying to lose more 30lbs...have lost 50!

Congrats Michelle, that's awesome!!
  • r_elizabeth11
    r_elizabeth11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Riley, I'm looking for motivation and accountabili-buddies! My goal right now is to lose my first 20lbs. My ultimate goal is around 80. Add me if you want! I've never used the friends feature on here but I'm excited to start my journey and hopefully have discussions with people in similar situations as myself.
  • mistermmx
    mistermmx Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey, guys!

26, Male, South Africa, 85KG (183lb) @ 15% body fat, 182cm (6 ft)

Looking to lose 4KG (9lb) so that I can reach 10% body fat for the first time in my life, and I want to do it in the next 90 days!

Could really do with some motivation and support. Have always been a bit of a loner, so this is the first time I've ever reached out to the MFP community. Hoping to hear from you fine folks!

-Victor
  • Hause247
    Hause247 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you are 20 something years old and looking for support from people your age post a comment here!
    If you are 20 something years old and looking for support from people your age post a comment here!

• Hause247
    Hause247 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im 28, 5'6, 213 lbs. looking to lose 60 lbs. add me for support
  • amlasand
    amlasand Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Sunny and I'm a 23 y.o. student from USA. I'm looking to get back into shape from before college and lose about 50 lbs by next year. Feel free to add me for support!
  • dianamty1
    dianamty1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29, and I need to lose 30 pounds, today is my first day, feel free to add me :)
  • alicialatte13
    alicialatte13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    dianamty1 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm 29, and I need to lose 30 pounds, today is my first day, feel free to add me :)

Welcome dianamty1! I started about 4 days ago so I'm glad to see somebody else is new in their journey like myself!
  • pierson_lauren
    pierson_lauren Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am in dire need of friends and support!!
  • Robo_mooh
    Robo_mooh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23, looking to loose about 40 to 50lbs! Still very new!
  • caris3
    caris3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 195, and I could definitely use some support. Add me!
  • Eveheron
    Eveheron Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, 5'9'', 170lbs. Looking for support to help me stop the cycle of binging and restricting. Looking for positivity!
  • CFoust72591
    CFoust72591 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 yo, 5'6, and currently 173 lbs. I'm always up for new friends!
  • JoJoMFP16
    JoJoMFP16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Meee! I'm 23! I need to lose 15 pounds
  • mrsloganlife
    mrsloganlife Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have 46.6 pounds to go to my first goal (get out of the 200s)--have lost 10 pounds so far! Would love friends for support and motivation, especially as this anti-runner decided to start doing Couch to 5k and run a 5k in April :)
  • Bammitssamm
    Bammitssamm Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! 24 and 5'3", 155 pounds. I was originally 185, lost 45 pounds and then gained 15 pounds back I really need people to motivate me!
  • hea_bee
    hea_bee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    23 years old, 5'3 and around 180lbs, hoping to lose 40lbs. My diary is Also open to friends :)
  • jamd95
    jamd95 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Jamie 20 years old 93kg(205lbs) at 5'10 looking for friends to motivate me going forward! Feel free to add me anyone