Stanley Cup Finals

Options
lelliebugh
lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
I am a huge Nashville Predators fan. I am a season ticket holder. I am sitting here watching the Stanley Cup Finals and I am rooting for the Canucks. So I ask you... Who is your pick?

Replies

• Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    GO BRUINS!!!
  • ElizabethDoesCrossfit
    ElizabethDoesCrossfit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If the sabres decided to pull their act together, I would be all for them, but alas, they didn't even come close to the stanley cup this year.
  • Keri_girl
    Keri_girl Posts: 44
    Options
    BRUINS!!! :drinker:
  • lacybolton
    lacybolton Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm a Wings fan, but tonight i'm going for the Canucks.
  • katt2360
    katt2360 Posts: 12
    Options
    Red Wings all the way. Canucks tonight thou...
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Don't really follow hockey. Would have to say I'm a Devils fan. Hope the B's pull it out, but going to be tough on Vancouver's ice. have to say though this has been a GREAT series!!!
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    Go CANUCKS Go!!! :)
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I will have to say the Bruins, not much of a fan of fragile Canadian teams that bite and flop.
  • tljacob
    tljacob Posts: 28
    Options
    woohoo for all my WINGS fans... but tonight i'm cheering for the Canucks!
  • JennMuc
    JennMuc Posts: 70
    Options
    I am a die hard Wings fan, but tonight am cheering for the Bruins! Go Bruins!
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    BRUINS!
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    I met Louongo when the Canucks were playing in Nashville. He is a nice guy to the fans. I am a Preds fan so I at least want us to have the cup in our conf. Thomas should get MVP of the Finals. He deserves it no matter if Boston wins or not.
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    LET'S GO BOSTON, LET'S GO!

Although I love the predators, myself, and think one of the best things they ever did was to acquire Mike Fisher this past season!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Win or Lose their will be riots and death in Boston tonight, Thank God, I live about 30-40 minutes away from there.
  • Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    :drinker: BRUINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

I'm about 30 minutes from Boston...if anyone hears you utter that your not a fan....bad things happen LOL
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    The Canucks have played hard all season and Lou is one of the top 3 goalies. I admit I despise Kesler. But they deserve the cup. The goalies in the NHL are Thomas, Rinne, and Louongo. Ahhh my Pekka. I love him.
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Go Bruins!!!
  • __Jackie__
    __Jackie__ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm a Wings fan..but also Canadian, so I gotta go with Vancouver for this one
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    First and foremost a Penguins fan! 2nd a Predator fan but tonight rooting for Boston. And I really have no reason, I flipped a coin lol
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Since I live in MA, of course rooting for the B's. Boston is going to be a mad house tonight!